Mar 28, 2024, 11:57 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Prison 2.0

Started by Towelie, Apr 24, 2016, 05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Apr 24, 2016, 05:01 AM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 02:38 PM by Towelie
Trailer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYcXIWEVhDY
Props go to @djkirsh for making the video
Prison Team: saywhat2365, djkirsh
Builders: ninjadanny22, ste2302, killpaddy47, GRIMI_, Duncz, UrbanX, Scottmid
Some of TRITIUMNITR0X's work will be in-game as special hidden secrets and easter eggs :) But no spoilers!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

maxwolf28

Hot damn! Cant wait!

lioneatszebra

Since people really liked the old prison server, I thought it would be cool to incorporate some of the things from the old server as hidden secrets for you to find. So props to the old prison team for building a prison that people loved! I hope you will like what we've done with it.
brb, living offline

TheStarNomad✯

Im sure a lot of people will be happy to see this at last xD

Long time StarNomad

dutbug

I can't wait to play :D

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: djkirsh on Apr 24, 2016, 05:14 AMSince people really liked the old prison server, I thought it would be cool to incorporate some of the things from the old server as hidden secrets for you to find. So props to the old prison team for building a prison that people loved! I hope you will like what we've done with it.
8)

Lucy_23x

Sad fact that I have no clue how to play prison. Ehehehhh... Ehhh

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BattleAxium

Apr 24, 2016, 06:17 AM #7 Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 06:21 AM by BattleAxium
Quote from: IPwnCreeps on Apr 24, 2016, 06:13 AM
Quote from: djkirsh on Apr 24, 2016, 05:14 AMSince people really liked the old prison server, I thought it would be cool to incorporate some of the things from the old server as hidden secrets for you to find. So props to the old prison team for building a prison that people loved! I hope you will like what we've done with it.
8)

At least you're sort of giving credit where credit is due. Thanks.

HD

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Apr 24, 2016, 06:14 AMSad fact that I have no clue how to play prison. Ehehehhh... Ehhh

I only heard about it, but never played it. So i guess we both don't know how to play xD

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Halla on Apr 24, 2016, 06:18 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Apr 24, 2016, 06:14 AMSad fact that I have no clue how to play prison. Ehehehhh... Ehhh

I only heard about it, but never played it. So i guess we both don't know how to play xD

As long as I have an axe, tnt and the ability to hack, I'll be all good.

(The last one was a joke please don't hurt me)

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

smallfry5545

calfrokrill

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE.. CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

stormshooter

Brightpkz

Omg the vid's got me all hyped up. Nice job dj! :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Daniellel1999

OMG!!! Can't wait!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Lucy_23x

This has probably already been said but
When is prison actually coming out?

iLaxrv10

You guys are going to love it! Ive been helping here and there where I can and if I do say so myself, it looks absolutely amazing!  :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

eye_nine

OMG YES I CAN'T WAIT!

JohnOaklyjohn

I have a good feeling I'm going to "accidentally" get arrested soon...

John

American_Walrus

Welcome to prison you filthy animal. Looks good guys

Lucazade13

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
I AM READY FOR THIS
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

GRIMI_

ayy a reason to play ;)

misspiggy95