Apr 16, 2024, 04:30 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Parkour] Server Revamped

Started by iLaxrv10, Apr 24, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Apr 24, 2016, 06:39 PM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 08:10 PM by Towelie

Hey SFT! With the help of @saywhat2365 and @Towelie , I present the new and improved Parkour server! Instead of being an "on the side server" that would have small amounts of players online, parkour is now going to serve more of a purpose, its going to be tied in with Survival! The Survival Manager+ Team will have their respective rank on the parkour server and it will be used for the Event Weekends! During the week and during the weekends that events aren't going on, you can practice on all eight courses! Once an Event is announced on the forums, it will also be posted at the spawn board so you know when to be online. If you win the competition, your prize will be given to you on survival.

Also, some new updates done were:
 :diamond: Fixed and revamped courses!
 :diamond: Brand new spawn! [The rooms in spawn include: Rule Room, Staff Room, Upcoming Event Room and Parkour Room]
 :diamond: New ranks!
 :diamond: New staff team!
 :diamond: Event connections with Survival!

I hope that this new Parkour server will bring some great changes to the community, hope to see you all there!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

cravend

Awesome! I'm definitely excited to see the parkour event tie-in, I know several players have asked about it!
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

misspiggy95

Great job iLax! :)
Cannot wait to use it! :D

Melons are love. Melons are life

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

ZachAttack1170

eye_nine

omelott

Looks great!
I can't wait to try it out. :)

Zesty

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Apr 24, 2016, 06:39 PM

And by staff team you mean only you? :P You're the only person listed on all 4 of the walls c:
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: IndefinitaHono on Apr 24, 2016, 11:12 PM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Apr 24, 2016, 06:39 PM

And by staff team you mean only you? :P You're the only person listed on all 4 of the walls c:
Nope. All Survival Manager+ are being promoted too.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

JohnOaklyjohn

MineHaloDuty

I love parkour, looks cool cannot wait!

calfrokrill

Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

smallfry5545

It really is worth checking out, was on earlier and didn't want to get off :P Great job to everyone who helped out with this!

Towelie

Awesome job everyone!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lansdiinio

TheStarNomad✯

Sounds like a good idea, will love to see the outcome

Long time StarNomad

iLaxrv10

Along with this, @Green_Giant and a few friends are gonna make some new courses and further fix the old ones (basically remodel the ones that they feel needed)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

BattleAxium

ok, I don't see why we don't just keep parkour events on the survival server instead of making a separate server for it. Doesn't seem practical to me. But, great changes I guess.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: BattleAxium on Apr 28, 2016, 01:55 PMok, I don't see why we don't just keep parkour events on the survival server instead of making a separate server for it. Doesn't seem practical to me. But, great changes I guess.
Because why not utilize a server that we have? Why not utilize a server that had little player base before? Instead of just keeping to neglect it and adding on more to survival, we fixed it up. And if you're on survival, its literally like another gaming world. It'll take you almost the same amount of time to type /w3 and /parkour.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

BattleAxium

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Apr 28, 2016, 01:58 PM
Quote from: BattleAxium on Apr 28, 2016, 01:55 PMok, I don't see why we don't just keep parkour events on the survival server instead of making a separate server for it. Doesn't seem practical to me. But, great changes I guess.
Because why not utilize a server that we have? Why not utilize a server that had little player base before? Instead of just keeping to neglect it and adding on more to survival, we fixed it up. And if you're on survival, its literally like another gaming world. It'll take you almost the same amount of time to type /w3 and /parkour.

It seems the player base is still little regardless. So, I really don't get your point in "utilizing it". But, whatever do what you feel is right since that seems to be the flow of things here.