Mar 28, 2024, 03:32 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] What minigame should we add?

Started by Towelie, Apr 25, 2016, 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What minigame should we add to Survival?

Spleef (automated)
19 (38.8%)
A PvP minigame (describe what type)
24 (49%)
Something else (describe)
6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Apr 29, 2016, 04:09 AM

Towelie

Vote in the poll and then describe your vote!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

nicholiplays

i voted for pvp.
description: Team Deathmatch - A deathmatch round against 2 teams, first to a defined score wins.  :diamondsword:
me after hitting a fat bong:

calfrokrill

Apr 25, 2016, 07:45 AM #2 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2016, 06:05 AM by Calaurix_95
I have to go spleef on this one.

GrimReaper

Hmmm Tough One.....

Have to go with......

Pvp I Reckon

brotherband

This is kind of offtopic, but regardless, I and numerous other players, would love for another paintball lobby to be implemented.

I'd much rather this than adding a new plugin to fill the spot of tntrun (quicksand).

ryan_m004

Please don't make spleef a mini game. I think it will take the Enjoyment out of playing it once in a while because it will be available anytime.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

stormshooter

Groot_69

I went with PvP. We should have skywars or money wars!
That game is so fun.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Apr 25, 2016, 10:17 AMPlease don't make spleef a mini game. I think it will take the Enjoyment out of playing it once in a while because it will be available anytime.
This^^

And a pvp game would be nice for people, not sure which one thoguh

Long time StarNomad

Daniellel1999

Voted something else: Snakes and ladders?

So like the snakes could be water and the ladders could be a pole going up you have to climb up!? I don't know if that makes sense

Stoovs

Some kind of PvP minigame. As previously suggested, Sky Wars, Money Wars or my personal favorite Egg Wars would be really great to have implemented.

I'd also be okay with some KitPvP.
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

blalp

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Apr 25, 2016, 12:06 PMskywars
I agree this is my favorite minigame, lucky skywars adds another twist as well.
Have a fantastic day!

American_Walrus

Quote from: blalp on Apr 26, 2016, 01:04 AM
Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Apr 25, 2016, 12:06 PMskywars
I agree this is my favorite minigame, lucky skywars adds another twist as well.

We had a skywars server. Only a group of people constantly played on it.

As for spleef, please no. That's the main event  EventHosts host, and as ryan said, people would quickly grow out of it. This would lead to boredom.

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Apr 25, 2016, 04:54 AMi voted for pvp.
description: Team Deathmatch - A deathmatch round against 2 teams, first to a defined score wins.  :diamondsword:
I'm with nich on this one.

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Daniellel1999 on Apr 25, 2016, 03:39 PMVoted something else: Snakes and ladders?

So like the snakes could be water and the ladders could be a pole going up you have to climb up!? I don't know if that makes sense
Snakes and ladders would be awesome!

John

Towelie

Feel free to send me links to plugins you found and would like as well

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Stoovs on Apr 25, 2016, 04:49 PMI'd also be okay with some KitPvP.
This reminds me of that kitpvp server we had, it was pretty cool

Long time StarNomad

Bakonator

Tombo_

nicholiplays

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Apr 25, 2016, 04:54 AMi voted for pvp.

http://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/minigames
This is where I found the idea but it also has other minigames included @Towelie
me after hitting a fat bong:

Silly_StringSFT

Apr 27, 2016, 12:34 AM #19 Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 02:44 PM by Silly_StringSFT
Standard kit pvp. I never like the plugins where you level up for new ranks though, because it never gives new players a chance to have a good fight.
Let me know if you need help making a map, I would love to help.

Zatur6ay

Lucy_23x

I'd thing two teams, red n blue trying to build up some sort of base/castle in a timer, then after the timer is up they have to fight and claim something from the other person's base/castle and whoever does that wins? It's kinda a cross between building and pvp :3

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile