Apr 19, 2024, 10:35 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Super Fun Time is now on Patreon!

Started by Towelie, May 04, 2016, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

May 04, 2016, 05:00 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:20 PM by Towelie
Seing as we are forced to become EULA friendly and our funds will drop by an estimated ~50%, I have decided to create a Patreon page for SFT. (as suggested by @izzdaer)
https://www.patreon.com/sftmedia

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

CallOfTheElements

Awesome! I will try and donate later. By the way, the rewards are hilariously amazing.

Izzdaer

Hope you like the page me and @Towelie put together!

Fractalion

I look forward to my book. xd
Once I get some real income I'll probably bump myself up to those orange brackets, as well~

(and maybe one day if I magically have enough income to do so we'll tour the coffeeshops in Amsterdam)

ElectricSparx

Lucazade13

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Darth_Noob

Zesty

The VIP access one can be a bit risky.. They could exploit it and tell friends about stuff that's going on, what's been built and potentially have the experience even for themself ruined without them knowing. Not to mention the possible griefing they could have :P
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Zesty

Also, if you donate to this and you've never donated to sft before, do you also get the Donator rank in the forum + discord? And access to it's forum location.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: Fractalion on May 04, 2016, 05:38 PMI look forward to my book. xd
Once I get some real income I'll probably bump myself up to those orange brackets, as well~

(and maybe one day if I magically have enough income to do so we'll tour the coffeeshops in Amsterdam)

Yeah, nobody wants to have white brackets like dem skrubs.

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Brightpkz

May 05, 2016, 12:25 AM #12 Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:46 AM by Brightpkz
Quote from: IndefinitaHono on May 04, 2016, 09:19 PMThe VIP access one can be a bit risky.. They could exploit it and tell friends about stuff that's going on, what's been built and potentially have the experience even for themself ruined without them knowing. Not to mention the possible griefing they could have :P

I don't see a problem. BETA releases are currently available to some applicants. As long as we moderate - which we do, it is fine. Wild West had staff long before the BETA release. And the griefing could simply be prevented using simple protections.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

blalp

Is it a monthly thing or can we do flat payments too?
Have a fantastic day!

Groot_69

Is that $5,00 a month legit?!?! If so I don't know if I can do it monthly but I damn sure will save up to just do it!

And i donated :D

TheStarNomad✯

This seems pretty cool, good work

Long time StarNomad

Tetrazona

People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose FAITH.
Former Pocket Manager.
Discord:TETRA#3532.

Mrs_Ender88

Very cool rewards looks great :)  :diamond:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Zesty

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on May 05, 2016, 01:31 AMIs that $5,000 a month legit?!?! If so I don't know if I can do it monthly but I damn sure will save up to just do it!

And i donated :D
Fixed it~

calfrokrill