Apr 23, 2024, 03:57 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] It's time to click again!

Started by Towelie, May 10, 2016, 04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Cake Clicker is here! Bigger and better than Cookie Clicker. Just type /cake to begin! (on Survival)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Groot_69

This by far is probably the coolest thing i've seen put into a Minecraft server! Like i'm going to be "afk'ing" from the damn game and playing this non- stop lol...
Tow you just started something soo bad for some of us. Like cookie clicker wasn't bad enough. People couldn't get off their phones. Now it gets even worse where we cant even get off the damn server lol, well maybe it wont be such a bad thing :P

It looks really cool and I've played it and I personally think it's amazing!

Caz10

I'm going to invest in computer mouse's... People are going to star breaking their mouse's from clicking so much xD

HD

Cake  :cake:  :3

I'm going to enjoy Cake Clicker.

Lucy_23x

I remember cookie clicker.
Me being me I didn't get the point of it, so stopped xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Quote from: cazboy10 on May 10, 2016, 05:12 AMI'm going to invest in computer mouse's... People are going to star breaking their mouse's from clicking so much xD
Offtopic but I liked your previous avatar more :D

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Doctor_Thanos

Seems quite nice! Definately going to try it! Thank you Tow! :D

Caz10

Quote from: cazboy10 on May 10, 2016, 05:12 AMI'm going to invest in computer mouse's... People are going to star breaking their mouse's from clicking so much xD
I changed it back :) I'm working on a newer one that looks better than this, but similar.

Lucazade13

Towelie, why u do dis. I'm already semi addicted to this game on my phone. Why...  :christmaspig:

At least it aint on bteam yet *phew*

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Lucy_23x

I'd be more enthusiastic but since maths happened and discovering "reasons why factions was closed" I result to my, "at least U get prizes, I think." Tone.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

iLaxrv10

Im really glad to see this back, I know tons of players liked it. *cough* @Elite *cough* :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Protecter3

Finally! Always wondered why Cookie Clicker disappeared. Now I can click away to my hearts content. Thank You Towelie!!

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Ender_Wigginz

mmmmm cake :) this is a great little game