Mar 28, 2024, 07:26 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Wild West Released!

Started by iLaxrv10, May 14, 2016, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

May 14, 2016, 04:27 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:31 PM by iLaxrv10
Join us for the official release of our Wild West server!
Thank you to @DuanetheDino  @saywhat2365 and @Towelie and the whole WildWest staff team for making this work! Couldn't have done it without you guys. So without any further adieu, we present WildWest!
How to Join: Log onto or Survival, Creative or any of our bungee connected servers and type /wildwest
Uptime and Donator Shop coming soon!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

HD

xJade

yay! Hope to see you all there! ^-^ <3

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

FEXZER

omg I was waiting for this :o I'll get to play later on today ;D

Doctor_Thanos

Izzdaer

*cough* credit izz for the photo k thanks love you long time.

Marshmallows

@iLaxrv10 Possibility to apply for staff at this early stage?

smallfry5545

May 14, 2016, 06:28 PM #7 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:32 PM by smallfry5545
Quote from: Marshmallows on May 14, 2016, 06:24 PM@iLaxrv10 Possibility to apply for staff at this early stage?
@Marshmallows   You don't apply for staff, you're chosen. We also have a stable staff team currently :P

Marshmallows

@smallfry5545 Nvm this is part of survival, i was thinking of the modpack sorry

ZachAttack1170

Kiannaa

Yes, I'll check it out after. :D

American_Walrus

Hope to see you guys there. /w3 to see the events! Credit to JimJam, Thanos, Omelott, myself, and others for the awesomeness of the event world.

omelott

Yay! *coughs* Finally!

Hope to see you guys there! :)

xJade

Just because we're not beta anymore does not mean you can't still report anything that needs fixing or needs ( or you'll like to see) added
you can report these HERE! Thank you all who supports the Wild West!
feel free to ask any questions in game or via forums. :)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

iLaxrv10

Here is a link to our dynmap: http://games.superfuntime.org:8357/#
Be sure to only stay in the orange area!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Lucy_23x

Um
Idk if this was just because I joined it for the "first time", but the loading of it from survival to Wild West is very slow... I thought my mc had crashed xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

xJade

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 15, 2016, 07:28 AMUm
Idk if this was just because I joined it for the "first time", but the loading of it from survival to Wild West is very slow... I thought my mc had crashed xd

Yes this has been happening with me too. Not sure if it's because we just connected to bungee or if something's up. Let's give it some time, maybe the problem Will resolve itself. If not, than we can go to the owners to figure it out. :) but until then let's wait.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: _JimJam on May 15, 2016, 07:40 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 15, 2016, 07:28 AMUm

Yes this has been happening with me too. Not sure if it's because we just connected to bungee or if something's up. Let's give it some time, maybe the problem Will resolve itself. If not, than we can go to the owners to figure it out. :) but until then let's wait.

Solution: don't really do anything and just kinda wait
I can do that :D

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Fire_Lord_Nero

Great job, its looking great

calfrokrill

Woohoo! Nice work guys, ya put a lotta' effort into it. :)

Im_NoT_Alex_

I love this. Good job ilax!

iLaxrv10

First two days of WildWest have gone great! Lots of players online, join in on the fun!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Towelie

Awesome job ilax!
Premium shop coming this week when I have a bit of time :D

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796