[Survival] Weekly Voting Contest!

Started by misspiggy95, May 15, 2016, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misspiggy95

May 15, 2016, 09:51 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:47 PM by misspiggy95
Hey players of SFT!
Do you like winning free money?
Well so do I, but this time I am here to give YOU a free chance of winning money just by voting!
Each Contest last a week, from Sunday to Saturday.
For every 9 times you vote, you get one entry! So if you vote every day, you will get 7 entries!
At the end of the week I will put every entry into a random generator, and will spin it 3 times:
1st spin will win 150k
2nd spin will win 75k
3rd spin will win 25k

Oh but wait, there's more!
At the end of the 4th week, winners from all 4 weeks will be put into a random generator, and 1 lucky player will win a grand prize! (Will be announced later)

So what are you waiting for!
Vote in-game with /vote or /votegui or click here!

Melons are love. Melons are life

nicholiplays

Every 10 times? I thought it was only 9 times.
me after hitting a fat bong:

misspiggy95

Quote from: NicholasPlays on May 15, 2016, 10:01 PMEvery 10 times? I thought it was only 9 times.

Looking at votes I can see that people voted 10 times in one day

Stancrazy

That's only if you vote one minestatus twice in a day, since it resets every 12 hours, most players only vote 9 times a day.

misspiggy95

Quote from: Stancrazy on May 15, 2016, 10:10 PMThat's only if you vote one minestatus twice in a day, since it resets every 12 hours, most players only vote 9 times a day.
Edited

Lucy_23x

Some of the voting sites won't let me vote at all, saying something or other is invalid, and then another voting site is just completely blocked xD

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Fractalion

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 16, 2016, 06:27 AMSome of the voting sites won't let me vote at all, saying something or other is invalid, and then another voting site is just completely blocked xD

I assume that was the bteam site, or one of the others that use the solvemedia capcha? Make sure whatever you answer for those is completely lower case. Sometimes the words they ask you to type are capitalized, but the capcha expects it to be lower case. It's quite strange.

Which site is blocked for you, and does it give you a reason why?

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Fractalion on May 16, 2016, 07:11 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 16, 2016, 06:27 AMSome of the voting sites won't let me vote at all, saying something or other is invalid, and then another voting site is just completely blocked xD

I assume that was the bteam site, or one of the others that use the solvemedia capcha? Make sure whatever you answer for those is completely lower case. Sometimes the words they ask you to type are capitalized, but the capcha expects it to be lower case. It's quite strange.

Which site is blocked for you, and does it give you a reason why?

I think it's minestatus which is blocked (I think) and it doesn't give me a reason why, and Ik what to do with the capcha
I think half the websites just hate me xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Im_NoT_Alex_

misspiggy95

misspiggy95

May 22, 2016, 09:56 PM #10 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:04 PM by misspiggy95
Week 1 winners!!!

Prizes have been delivered!!

Keep on voting for your chance to win in this next week!

misspiggy95

May 31, 2016, 07:46 PM #11 Last Edit: Jun 02, 2016, 04:58 AM by misspiggy95
Week 2 Winners!

Prizes will be delivered later today!
Edit: Prizes have been delivered :D

Keep those votes going for week 3!

misspiggy95

Week 3 Winners!!

Congrats and Your prizes have been delivered!:

Let's keep those votes coming for week 4 :)