• Increased stacksize for Metal ore from 1k => 3500
  • Increased stacksize for HQ Metal from 100 => 3500
  • Increased stacksize for HQ Metal ore from 1k => 3500
  • Increased stacksize for Metal ore from 1k => 3500
  • Added command /pm <playername> for private messaging players online
  • Added command /r to reply to private messages
  • Added command /home to set a home * more info about this below
  • Added Server reward: Random item (2 points) * more info about this below
  • Added Server reward: Blueprint Page (3 points)

How to use /home

Type /home add <name> to set your home. To return to your home, type /home <homename>
To remove a home type /home remove <homename>

Random Item server reward

This currently costs 2 rewards points and will give you a random item ingame with an exclusion to end-game items (ie auto-turrets, C4, quarries and so on) weapons, tools, traps

Unfortunately, this seems to break if you have members of your clan online, as if a clanmember is online it will think you are both the same person, charge for the purchase and not deliver the items. I'll have to look into this further to make sure it works.

How do I get Server Reward Points?

You get 1 reward point for every hour you play on the server

How do I use the Reward Shop?

Type /s ingame to open the GUI, there will be 3 tabs "Kits" "Items" and "Commands" currently there is only one for "items" to purchase the BP Page, click the "Cost:3" button

And that's all, I'm still learning how to run rust servers so if you see any issues (such as item stack sizes) feel free to post here and I'll take a look.

Stariieyed

Looks great! You did lotsa work today! :D

HD

BattleAxium

Thanks Dpa! I was on for some of these changes.

iLaxrv10

Thanks Dpa! Cant wait to play with @TheOfficialMiner and @TeraStorm ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

TRITIUMNITR0X

Nice work, dap.

There is an issue with Mining Quarries not allowing players to access it's containers, thus making the Mining Quarry completely useless. Can you look into that?
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Dpa1991

May 23, 2016, 04:53 PM #6 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:06 PM by Dpa1991
Quote from: TRITIUMNITR0X on May 23, 2016, 03:06 PMNice work, dap.

There is an issue with Mining Quarries not allowing players to access it's containers, thus making the Mining Quarry completely useless. Can you look into that?

I have no idea what would of caused this but yeah I'll give it a look

I undid everything I did in the changelog and they're still broken. Only thing I can think of is they broke in the recent server update? Might need to wait till the next version to get a fix.

BattleAxium

May 23, 2016, 07:09 PM #7 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:55 PM by BattleAxium
Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 23, 2016, 04:53 PM

I undid everything I did in the changelog and they're still broken. Only thing I can think of is they broke in the recent server update? Might need to wait till the next version to get a fix.

It was broken before these changes. But, it doesn't seem to be a Rust issue, just this server. Will do some testing to see if I can spot the issue.

EDIT: After testing, it seems you just can't access anything on a mining quarry. No clue what the cause is.

Jyncs

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jyncs

Sweet! Two rockets and 2 C4 could not get through a door.

Also PM me what type of mods we would want to enhance and I will see if I can set up an environment to work on it.

BattleAxium

https://forum.pluton.team/resources/auto-door-closer.75/

I might convert this plugin for Oxide since it would be quite nice to have.

Dpa1991

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 23, 2016, 07:09 PM

It was broken before these changes. But, it doesn't seem to be a Rust issue, just this server. Will do some testing to see if I can spot the issue.

EDIT: After testing, it seems you just can't access anything on a mining quarry. No clue what the cause is.

Thats what I was thinking, seems like it might be due to the server update itself. But it might not be, but I dont see anything else that might cause it

BattleAxium

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 23, 2016, 10:57 PM

Thats what I was thinking, seems like it might be due to the server update itself. But it might not be, but I dont see anything else that might cause it

Couldn't find any patch notes or reports about it. May be the anti-cheat or some other plugins Towelie installed.

Dpa1991

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 23, 2016, 11:23 PM

Couldn't find any patch notes or reports about it. May be the anti-cheat or some other plugins Towelie installed.

I removed all plugins, loaded server - still didnt work. So I re-setup the server and now it works, same plugins too.

BattleAxium

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 24, 2016, 12:04 AM
Quote from: BattleAxium on May 23, 2016, 11:23 PM

I removed all plugins, loaded server - still didnt work. So I re-setup the server and now it works, same plugins too.

Weird... Blaming valve seems to be the only option here.

Mrs_Ender88

Can't wait to play on it :) I did finally buy it
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Towelie

So uhm, ideas on how to get more players onto it?
I already talked to @Izzdaer about promoting it on more rust server sites but he's on a roadtrip atm.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

BattleAxium

Quote from: Towelie on May 24, 2016, 04:38 AMSo uhm, ideas on how to get more players onto it?
I already talked to @Izzdaer about promoting it on more rust server sites but he's on a roadtrip atm.

Like I said, you're competing with lots of bigger servers. The only way to survive against them is to put some time into development. Not just plugins you can find anywhere, but custom, made in-house plugins that will attract people. Not only that, but moving the server to Canada might help.

Mrs_Ender88

I will try to get some of my friends to play on it and spread the word :)
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 24, 2016, 04:44 AM
Quote from: Towelie on May 24, 2016, 04:38 AMSo uhm, ideas on how to get more players onto it?

Like I said, you're competing with lots of bigger servers. The only way to survive against them is to put some time into development. Not just plugins you can find anywhere, but custom, made in-house plugins that will attract people. Not only that, but moving the server to Canada might help.
This and change the server name to display what the server offers. Seeing "Super Fun Time EU" (or whatever it is) versus XandYRust Server | 5x gather | TP | HOME | CLANS is a lot less effective at pulling in players. Nobody wants to have to join a server and do a lot of guess work as to what the main plugins and features are.

Towelie

I'm trying but so far nobody has been willing to make any custom plugins and money is tight so paying someone to do it is not really an option.

Moving to canada uhm i'd only like that if it picks up and constantly gets over ~5 players because it's going to cost. (We're cutting down costs, cancellign servers left and right)

Towelie

Quote from: IPwnCreeps on May 24, 2016, 04:47 AM

This and change the server name to display what the server offers. Seeing "Super Fun Time EU" (or whatever it is) versus XandYRust Server | 5x gather | TP | HOME | CLANS is a lot less effective at pulling in players. Nobody wants to have to join a server and do a lot of guess work as to what the main plugins and features are.
Suggest a  "SWAG" name pls ? xD I'm not good at this.

Caz10

I'll be playing on there soon. My friend has RUST and I just need to get his steam password so I can play it.
Edit: Haha, I don't mean steal his password. We are close friends, he trusts me xD

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: Towelie on May 24, 2016, 04:53 AM
Quote from: IPwnCreeps on May 24, 2016, 04:47 AM

Suggest a  "SWAG" name pls ? xD I'm not good at this.
Umm, "SFT Rust |HOME|HUNT|CLANS|REMOVE|GADMINS" Idk lol. You might wanna add some more common and sought after plugins and put those in the name