[Pixelmon] Would you be interested in a Creative world?

Started by Dpa1991, May 25, 2016, 05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in a Creative world?

Yes - Normal Terrain generation
10 (24.4%)
Yes - Flat land generation
3 (7.3%)
Yes - Flat land & Plots (If plots turns out to not be doable, I will count this as Flatland)
20 (48.8%)
No
8 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Dpa1991

Was messing around with a few plugins and found a way to do this without needing bungee, but before I invest any time into it, would you use it? I was thinking it would be fun for messing around with builds as well as hosting building events.

Arias0

Haven't invested any time into Pixelmon myself yet. However, from a person view I think it'd be a nice edition. It'd be fun to be able to mess around with all the cool things in the mod pack.

TheStarNomad✯

I don't play pixelmon myself but, yess you guys should embrace the creative fun

Long time StarNomad

ryan_m004

I voted no as we can do this on the /creative server.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Nubbun

Quote from: ryan_m004 on May 25, 2016, 09:19 AMI voted no as we can do this on the /creative server.
Modded items and no need to log out of technic launcher and open up minecraft, just saying ; D

\(◎o◎)/

Stariieyed

Quote from: ryan_m004 on May 25, 2016, 09:19 AMI voted no as we can do this on the /creative server.
Pix has a lot of mods dedicated to building, being able to use them in a creative setting would be pretty cool. Theres lots
blocks that you just don't have access to on the normal creative server because of this.

Dpa1991

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but this is for Pixelmon not the Survival bungee system. Also as Starii and Magl has pointed out, Pix being a modded server has a ton of unique blocks that just is not available on vanilla minecraft.

Arias0

Your a Pixelmon Mod, I'm sure you're aware of the perks to have a Creative server added to Pix like this? There is SO MUCH more blocks and items in the Pix Mod Pack then normal MC.

Towelie

Quote from: Stariieyed on May 25, 2016, 10:02 AM
Pix has a lot of mods dedicated to building, being able to use them in a creative setting would be pretty cool. Theres lots
blocks that you just don't have access to on the normal creative server because of this.
@Dpa1991  - Do consider all the blocks that cause crashes and aren't accesible to players for a reason. They would be accesible this way.
I'm not 100% if that;s an issue in pix but you never know until spawning every item yourself and using it.

I know tha tin general on modpack servers there is bound to be some item which crashes the server / corrupts the chunk when used.

Also the risk of players being able to transfer items (via enderchest or even plugins such as globalmarket).

I think it's a very risky idea and I wouldn't try it but it's entirely up to you.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Tombo_

The current survival bungee creative offers pretty much the same thing except for the 'modded items' which most of them are accessible and easily obtainable on the regular server anyway.

Dpa1991

Quote from: Towelie on May 25, 2016, 12:35 PM
Quote from: Stariieyed on May 25, 2016, 10:02 AM
@Dpa1991  - Do consider all the blocks that cause crashes and aren't accesible to players for a reason. They would be accesible this way.
I'm not 100% if that;s an issue in pix but you never know until spawning every item yourself and using it.

I know tha tin general on modpack servers there is bound to be some item which crashes the server / corrupts the chunk when used.

Also the risk of players being able to transfer items (via enderchest or even plugins such as globalmarket).

I think it's a very risky idea and I wouldn't try it but it's entirely up to you.

Pixelmon isn't a pack like  bteam there aren't blocks like that and the few that there are I can easily remove from creative, that's the benefit of actually running the modpack, I have control over everything

iLaxrv10

Couldn't comment earlier but I voted yes for normal terrain generation creative world, would be a cool addition and you can do some fun things!  :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

TheCreeperMatik

That would be pretty cool, being able to build with different kinds of blocks not of use in vanilla Minecraft. In my opinion I'd use plots since many people are used to creative servers having plots.