Mar 29, 2024, 06:31 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

To-do list

Started by Towelie, May 25, 2016, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

May 25, 2016, 09:34 AM Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:08 AM by fearthe1337
Hey guys,

I've taken a week off from work (6-10 June). From that week, I'd like to dedicate a day or two to getting things done on SFT.
So please point out things that should be resolved on SFT so I can add them on my to-do list.
Please stick to concise things such as "add pstats to <server>" or "fix lottery on bteam" and avoid vague things like "improve sft".

My List
- Make America great again
- Drink beer and chill
- Stop being a noob
- Select servers for SuperSecretProjectPanel and which ranks/server,

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Arias0

Little bit of a break's always good. Spend it wisely.

Anyhow, /fly needs to be fixed I believe? Didn't a player donate it for a month? It seemed to stop working earlier last week and the Mod's told me it needed to be fixed @Towelie

That's all from me, enjoy your days off.

BattleAxium

May 25, 2016, 11:10 AM #2 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:27 AM by BattleAxium
Quote from: Towelie on May 25, 2016, 09:34 AMMy List
Didn't know you were the Donald Trump of Romania.

Doctor_Thanos

:slimeball: Add the stautes I have sent you to the Premium Shop

Towelie

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 25, 2016, 11:10 AM
Quote from: Towelie on May 25, 2016, 09:34 AMMy List
Didn't know you were the Donald Trump of Romania.

#1 He's dead
#2 He was brilliant and maybe his statements weren't always the best but we're talking about a schooled man here who collected famous historical documents  (he had a copy of the declaration of independance for instance)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

iLaxrv10

@Towelie WildWest premim shop ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DuanetheDino

@Towelie - Replace Hunger Games Staff with Pocket Staff on /whoarewe if possible

Lucazade13

May 25, 2016, 05:00 PM #7 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:04 PM by Lucazade13
:diamond: Implement a GUI for voting on Attack of the Bteam or rather link it to www.sftmc.org/vote
:diamond: Update some of the INFO broadcasts on Attack of the Bteam
:diamond: Add an announcement on Bteam for when someone buys an item from the Premium shop so people can congratulate and thank them.

Will add more when I think of more

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Lady_Laqueesha

Towelie I would like to be able to purchase heads again.  I noticed it isn't in the premium shop anymore. Perhaps it is a EULA rule not sure.

Thanks for your time

Lady_laqueehsa

Applecrakerpro

Make /vote work in Pe again
And add EventHost Rank To pe

CallOfTheElements

:apple: Update pix when possible.
:apple: add more cosmetic perks to the shops.
:apple: give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work.

Darren64_NY

Survival lottery??

Im_NoT_Alex_

More Ranks For Pe
Fix crafting for pe
More Active Mods To protect On pe
Update Pe Server To 0.14.3 *MOST IMPORTANT*

Thanks, Alex

Applecrakerpro

Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on May 25, 2016, 05:33 PMMore Ranks For Pe
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex
Crafting on pe will be fixed in 0.14.3

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on May 25, 2016, 05:33 PMMore Ranks For Pe
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex
This is a list for essentially PE Admins and the answer has been told many times:
1. No more ranks, too many ranks arent good and were not adding more.
2. Crafting is PE's issue NOT just SFT (More info on their website)
3. Were pulling up Mods, that isnt something Towelie does.
4. @saywhat2365 does this when hes ready
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DuanetheDino

For Pocket as well - Messing around with Warp permissions, making it available only to either JMod+ - At the moment, warp permissions are tied to all perms, meaning if a player has warp perms, they can warp other players. This sets up the ability to create death warps and warp players to death. Maybe finding a different warp plugin with correct perms? @Towelie - Maybe we could search with @saywhat2365 as well? :)
//Duane 8)

Stancrazy

Perhaps update hunger games to 1.9.4 and add new maps (over played and new maps would be refreshing)/revamp chests (Some chests have far too many good items), add an eventhost/manager permissions to start/stop the timer to organize events there. Remove infinity chests (double chests) if possible. Add new kits.

stormshooter

Quote from: Stancrazy on May 25, 2016, 07:32 PMPerhaps update hunger games to 1.9.4 and add new maps (over played and new maps would be refreshing)/revamp chests (Some chests have far too many good items), add an eventhost/manager permissions to start/stop the timer to organize events there. Remove infinity chests (double chests) if possible. Add new kits.
I've started a new map but put it on halt since I was too busy, I don't mind continuing it if people are going to play.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Stancrazy on May 25, 2016, 07:32 PMPerhaps update hunger games to 1.9.4 and add new maps (over played and new maps would be refreshing)/revamp chests (Some chests have far too many good items), add an eventhost/manager permissions to start/stop the timer to organize events there. Remove infinity chests (double chests) if possible. Add new kits.
Could also update /missile to 1.9.4, it's still fun to host Events on there and people seem to really enjoy it.

Towelie

Quote from: Lady_Laqueesha on May 25, 2016, 05:10 PMTowelie I would like to be able to purchase heads again.  I noticed it isn't in the premium shop anymore. Perhaps it is a EULA rule not sure.

Thanks for your time

Lady_laqueehsa
Good catch!
Fixed, was disabled by mistake
http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/category/683942

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Darren64_NY on May 25, 2016, 05:32 PMSurvival lottery??
has been fixed (i win again xD)

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Apple on May 25, 2016, 05:13 PMMake /vote work in Pe again
And add EventHost Rank To pe

eventhost will not be added (at the moment) we (manager+) will look into it as we build more events and /vote fix @saywhat2365 ??

JohnOaklyjohn

Don't know if this was intentional or not, but the SlimeFun Staff of Wind (something like that) isn't there and a crafting recipe someone asked me about required one. Did some research and couldn't find a crafting recipe so I'll just ask @Towelie

John

ninjadanny22

Possibly fixing paintball on pixelmon?

Stancrazy

The wind staff of slimefun was disabled, I assume due to its ability to mimic flight. @JohnOaklyjohn