Apr 19, 2024, 04:55 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Pokemon Sun or Moon?

Started by iLaxrv10, Jun 03, 2016, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What version will you be getting when it comes out this November?

Sun
2 (14.3%)
Moon
9 (64.3%)
Both
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

iLaxrv10

What version will you be getting? If you don't know much about the games click on the following links to see the two official trailers posted on the Pokemon youtube channel!

Trailer #1 - Posted May 10
Trailer #2 - Posted June 2

Personally, ill be getting Moon version! I was thinking about getting Sun but the video released today definitely changed my mind.

Only flaw though, the Sun Legendary is weak to Fire and the Moon Legendary is 4x weak to Dark. Good work Gamefreak, good work!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Green_Giant

Unsure yet, I do prefer the Legendary from Sun from the trailers however it all depends on which one my brother wants (since we always get opposites).

eye_nine

I don't know, not that into them, maybe I'll look into it. But Moon looks better tbh.

GotAnError

Moon.

:snowball: I loved the feeling of loneliness in the gen 4 games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum). The feeling of you being on yet unexplored, cold, vast lands. The night gives me that same feeling, and I would love to experience it again. The quietness and peacefulness of the night.

:snowball: Nighttime means street lights. I just LOVE how colourful the outside life looks during nighttime. Just look at Vegas. I hope Moon does something similarly pretty.

:snowball: The Moon legendary looks like what Batman dreamt of becoming.

:snowball: I already ordered Moon and cancelled my Sun order, so I have no other choice. ;)
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

TheStarNomad✯

Moon. Darkness is my friend.

Long time StarNomad