Have a Super Fun Time!

mod suggestion for lost

Started by XxRagingKillerX, Jun 03, 2016, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxRagingKillerX

Jun 03, 2016, 02:45 AM Last Edit: Jun 06, 2016, 12:17 AM by XxRagingKillerX
fastcraft = remove more lag that players receive
update Applied Energistics = remove some bugs and also make spacial work
thaumcraft add ons = make the game have more stuff to do and will keep player base around longer
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/forbidden-magic
Draconic Evolution =  better armor harder game play and even a bigger storage to store energy

ik greywell has talked about this one to Draconic Evolution im just adding it in here so there all in one post ok :)
remove the mods that are useless like custom mpc or even mr crayfish ect

i just love lost so much and so do a tone of other there running out of things to do its been 2 months since a update i think its time. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
more will be added

@dpa1991 @Towelie @saywhat2365
Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo

SkeletonDaBruh

Dpa1991

XxRagingKillerX

Jun 03, 2016, 04:13 AM #3 Last Edit: Jun 03, 2016, 04:19 AM by XxRagingKillerX
updated it for u with the real name
Rage
Raging
Craigo

Mil

Excited that some of the more mundane mods are being removed, and more exciting and interesting ones are being added!

XxRagingKillerX

Rage
Raging
Craigo

Greywell

Well there are some islands that are real laggy like dutbug a or blalp a so I agree with fastcraft and update thaumcraft for new fortress armor I look forward too

XxRagingKillerX

lets get this going around again
Rage
Raging
Craigo

Tyler7733

One mod that seems like it could be good to add to the server would be the practice dummy mod, since tinkers tools dont tell you their accurate attack damage this may be useful in seeing how much your tools can do. It is a very small mod that would not lag much and seems like it could be really helpful in some areas
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

ceddy24

I don't think Draconic Evolution will be added, I forgot why but copen was against it.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

MistakleinYT

blalp

Quote from: MistakleinYT on Jul 23, 2016, 05:35 PMAdd Steve Carts
looks pretty cool, what is the advantage over minefactory re-loaded?
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: ceddy24 on Jul 17, 2016, 10:59 PMI don't think Draconic Evolution will be added, I forgot why but copen was against it.
talked to some people, and i figured out why Copen didnt want it. It broke a lot of stuff.
Have a fantastic day!

Th3RedGamer

I would suggest adding metallurgy with the tconstruct add on, it would add more variety with weapons and armors, I would also suggest adding the chisel mod, as it adds alot of variety to the building aspect of the server (also just for fun, add forestry for painfully complicated bees and trees)

Blalp pls

:heart: -Red

ceddy24

Quote from: blalp on Jul 23, 2016, 05:54 PM
Quote from: ceddy24 on Jul 17, 2016, 10:59 PMI don't think Draconic Evolution will be added, I forgot why but copen was against it.
talked to some people, and i figured out why Copen didnt want it. It broke a lot of stuff.
Sorry I didn't respond, I couldn't remember and I didn't follow the thread.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

blalp

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Jul 30, 2016, 12:25 AMchisel mod
How is this better than forge microblokcs?
Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Jul 30, 2016, 12:25 AMmetallurgy
What advantage to more ores have?
Have a fantastic day!

Th3RedGamer

Well chisel adds about twenty new blocks for every vanilla block to build with, also several other new blocks that can be modified by appearance, microblocks just manipulated existing blocks, not having any new textures.

Metallurgy has a few new machines, and a ton of weapons, if you download the Tinkers addon you can create dozens of new tools

blalp

Have a fantastic day!