News:

Please vote for us daily!

Capture the Flag!

Started by American_Walrus, Jun 09, 2016, 11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American_Walrus

Jun 09, 2016, 11:14 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2016, 10:03 AM by Katherine
Capture the flag

Helloo SFT! This weekend I will be hosting a Capture the Flag event!

-What? Capture the flag will be an event where there are four flags (two of each color) on a map. You will PVP to step on the dispensers and steal the flags from opposite sides. The rounds will end when both of a team's flags are captured. The "flags" are banners, and you bring them back to your base and tell me when you captured one. They cannot be captured back. You capture a flag by standing on a pressure plate which activates a dispenser to drop the banner/flag. The flag-dispensing contraptions look like this:
This is a blue one, there is also red.
If a flag is present in the dispenser, there will be a banner on the contraption. If not, there will be no banner.

-When? Sunday 7:00 PM GMT- Hope you can make it :D (changed it for you, Wally)

-Additional rules/information No potions, slimefun, armor (outside of what I give you), or anything else that enhances your performance in PVP. Bring nothing to the event because you will die a lot. I will provide you with an iron sword and an iron chest plate every time you die.

There will be multiple rounds, all of which with a prize of 20k to each player on the winning side

Post questions and comments below :)

lionblaze10

Sounds neat, but I'm in America right now and that would mean being on at 2:00am
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

American_Walrus

Quote from: lionblaze10 on Jun 09, 2016, 11:24 PMSounds neat, but I'm in America right now and that would mean being on at 2:00am
Edited, I accidentally put AM xd

omelott

Sounds fun! I'll be sure to participate. :D

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

lionblaze10

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jun 09, 2016, 11:26 PM
Quote from: lionblaze10 on Jun 09, 2016, 11:24 PMSounds neat, but I'm in America right now and that would mean being on at 2:00am
Edited, I accidentally put AM xd

Works for me,  I'll definately try to get on

Caz10

Sounds awesome! Looks like I'm going to have a new favorite event!

JohnOaklyjohn

HD

Won't /skills gives a major advantage against other players? Like someone had lvl 200 swords and someone has lvl 50.

calfrokrill

Sounds awesome!

Only downside is that I'll have to play at 8AM.

Katherine

Note: 10pm gmt is 11pm gmt+1 which is most of west Europe right now so this could be a bit late.

American_Walrus

Since a lot of our audience in SFT is European, I'm willing to bump down the time, is 7:00 PM GMT better? That would be around 8pm gmt+ for you guys, @Katherine ?

Katherine

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jun 10, 2016, 01:50 PMSince a lot of our audience in SFT is European, I'm willing to bump down the time, is 7:00 PM GMT better? That would be around 8pm gmt+ for you guys, @Katherine ?
I won't be playing, I was just pointing it out. This time (8pm GMT+1) should a lot more viable for European players.

lionblaze10

I might miss it. Can't decide if I'll be able to get on yet