Mar 29, 2024, 08:58 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Feedback on Lost Islands

Started by blalp, Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2016, 12:20 AM by blalp
This post is about generally what you like and dislike about the server. Go ahead and post your ideas if you want, and try to quote the idea if you want to add on or continue on it. Please no mod suggestions on this thread. Please Quote the idea and say a little about it if you want to add. There is currently some updates of to the modpack being considered. Please keep this to non-mod related discussion. After the update, you may suggest your feedback. Or if you have anything else to add that has never been suggested before. Thanks!
[b]Like/Dislike:[/b]
[b]Suggestion (if it was a dislike or if you just want to):[/b]
[b]More Information:[/b]

Please feel free to say what you think. Some examples below.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AM #1 Last Edit: Jun 10, 2016, 05:16 AM by blalp
Here is a list of ideas that were said in a similar (older) post about something similar.
Dislike:Too much Lag
Suggestion (if it was a dislike):maybe ban world anchors

Suggestion:Harder bosses

Suggestion:Larger Vote reward

Suggestion:reaction plugin
More Information:might make players talk in chat more

Suggestion:events

Suggestion:Custom Texture pack

Suggestion:change die spawn to normal /spawn

Like:Players :)

Those were just some ideas from here
Have a fantastic day!

SkeletonDaBruh

I like the ideas it gives me more things to do.

SkeletonDaBruh

I especially like the idea of harder bosses because it would give the players another challenge to accomplish and work hard to achieve. Events would also be a nice thing to have for fun and some rewards that could help In-Game.

Zenima

Maybe add a mod or two that were suggested? The mods should be able to be compatible, especially since if you finish a certain mod like botania aside from the decorative blocks and alchemical duplication. There is no reason to carry on with a certain mod. But, at the same time they shouldn't be solely dependent on another.
I have heard good suggestions like Draconic Evolution which could rival Thaumcraft in the armor and help with people that dislike thaumcraft, also those that are crazy for fighting tough mobs and power hoarding.
There is forbidden magic plug in since it combines the three magic mods, Blood, Thaum and Botania, which could help people want to try the other mods.
Also, just a mod pack update would help the server, no matter how big or small, 2 months and some people have commented to me before asking if the pack has been deserted in favor of the other mods hosted by SFT.

ryder20676

Quote from: blalp on Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AMHere is a list of ideas that were said in a similar (older) post about something similar.
Suggestion (if it was a dislike):maybe ban world anchors

Suggestion:Harder bosses

Suggestion:Larger Vote reward

Suggestion:events

Suggestion:Custom Texture pack

Suggestion:change die spawn to normal /spawn

Like:Players :)

Those were just some ideas from here

World anchors are banned

Like: I love all the interaction on the server with other players helping you when you need help and just the chat talking back in forth in general

UrinalCakeSwag

Definitely events, there seems to be no drive to play on the server besides the occasional interaction with another player also players seem to dislike that you can't buy items from the shop.

arch8ic

Quote from: Zenima on Jun 10, 2016, 05:30 AMMaybe add a mod or two that were suggested? The mods should be able to be compatible, especially since if you finish a certain mod like botania aside from the decorative blocks and alchemical duplication. There is no reason to carry on with a certain mod. But, at the same time they shouldn't be solely dependent on another.
I have heard good suggestions like Draconic Evolution which could rival Thaumcraft in the armor and help with people that dislike thaumcraft, also those that are crazy for fighting tough mobs and power hoarding.
There is forbidden magic plug in since it combines the three magic mods, Blood, Thaum and Botania, which could help people want to try the other mods.
Also, just a mod pack update would help the server, no matter how big or small, 2 months and some people have commented to me before asking if the pack has been deserted in favor of the other mods hosted by SFT.

Quote from: blalp on Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AMPlease no mod suggestions on this thread.

We've been working on mods for a while, please be patient in the mean time c:
SFT Lost Islands Engineer!

dbpeanut01

I have nothing to say really I like the modpack because it has everything it needs

Zenima

Quote from: arch8ic on Jun 10, 2016, 05:31 PM
Quote from: Zenima on Jun 10, 2016, 05:30 AMMaybe add a mod or two that were suggested? The mods should be able to be compatible, especially since if you finish a certain mod like botania aside from the decorative blocks and alchemical duplication. There is no reason to carry on with a certain mod. But, at the same time they shouldn't be solely dependent on another.

Quote from: blalp on Jun 10, 2016, 05:09 AMPlease no mod suggestions on this thread.

We've been working on mods for a while, please be patient in the mean time c:
I'm not really suggesting mods, I was saying that maybe there should be mods decided on and announced and why some people leave, and an update. Some people look at when the last update and decide if they are going to play.

Greywell

I know this is a mod suggestion but To TAKE CARE OF THE LAG Add the FASTCRAFT MOD. Im doing this partially in caps because I want people to notice what i said.

Greywell

Suggestion: We Should start advertising for Lost Islands Once More to get new people.
Suggestion: Update the Modpack PLEASE!

blalp

There is currently some updates of to the modpack being considered. Please keep this to non-mod related discussion. After the update, you may suggest your feedback. Or if you have anything else to add that has never been suggested before. Thanks.
Have a fantastic day!

XxRagingKillerX

Suggestion: could add fastcarft to fix

Suggestion:update mods

Suggestion:add more mods like in my post

Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo

Greywell

Suggestion: Make new spawn

Suggestion: Update Shop

Suggestion: Make end bigger

blalp

Quote from: Greywell on Jun 11, 2016, 07:35 PMspawn
Quote from: Greywell on Jun 11, 2016, 07:35 PMSuggestion: Make new spawn
may i ask why? we just made a new spawn and updated the shop a couple months ago
Have a fantastic day!

iLaxrv10

@blalp - i have to agree that the wood type is a little light and its so cluttered. if you'd like, i can map out an "updated" (not completely new) spawn.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

arch8ic

@blalp @iLaxrv10 I say also update the shop, perhaps. A lot of the metals are the obscure kind, and some aren't sell-able.

blalp

examples @arch8ic, and what were you thinking @iLaxrv10? What can we do with the players that have played a long time and now have nothing to do? @Greywell @aymaneto @XxRagingKillerX @dimondsword. I want your input so we can keep the old players and keep expanding. Please, no mod recommendations, we are working on that already. Thanks!
For example, would you guys like events? If so what kind? There is on guarantee that we will do events or your events specifically, just trying to gather some ideas.
Have a fantastic day!

iLaxrv10

Just something more fitting I guess. I won't change everything, just the stuff that I feel fit
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

arch8ic

@blalp There are a few types of platinum (Tinkers', Shiny, and Thermal) and the shop only has Tinkers', which is a bit difficult to come by. I'll list more as I find.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: blalp on Jun 14, 2016, 01:19 AMWhat can we do with the players that have played a long time and now have nothing to do? @Greywell @aymaneto @XxRagingKillerX @dimondsword. I want your input so we can keep the old players and keep expanding. Please, no mod recommendations, we are working on that already. Thanks!
For example, would you guys like events? If so what kind? There is on guarantee that we will do events or your events specifically, just trying to gather some ideas.
Anywthing else?
Have a fantastic day!

Greywell

Quote from: blalp on Jun 11, 2016, 10:38 PM
Quote from: Greywell on Jun 11, 2016, 07:35 PMspawn
Quote from: Greywell on Jun 11, 2016, 07:35 PMSuggestion: Make new spawn
may i ask why? we just made a new spawn and updated the shop a couple months ago

Well first of all make it a little bigger so players won't just fall of the spawn. And last of all the shop needs a little more buying

Greywell

Quote from: blalp on Jun 14, 2016, 10:30 PM
Quote from: blalp on Jun 14, 2016, 01:19 AMWhat can we do with the players that have played a long time and now have nothing to do? @Greywell @aymaneto @XxRagingKillerX @dimondsword. I want your input so we can keep the old players and keep expanding. Please, no mod recommendations, we are working on that already. Thanks!
Anywthing else?

I got a great idea! 1 event could be spleen and the other could be Magic Madness. Magic Madness is a pvp type event where you use blood magic weapons or magic, and thaumcraft magic or weapons in a tournament type battle winner gets like a really good prize and everyone else gets the same minor prizes. Every event will be hosted if there are 6 or more players on