News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Let's help dpa!

Started by Towelie, Jun 10, 2016, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 10, 2016, 11:28 AM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2016, 01:26 PM by Dpa1991
Total Raised: 150/150

@Dpa1991 's motherboard broke today and due to that he is basically computer-less. That means he won't be able to take care of Pixelmon and he won't be able to continue with the Ark server which was really close to release.
Why am I making this topic? He's kind of broke at the moment like to the point where he can't afford food, so it's gonna be a long long time until he can afford a motherboard without our help and we need him now active and going, for the sake of SFT!

He'd need about ~150 for a new Socket 1150 motherboard (or a socket 1150 motherboard sent to him, that could work too)  and I hope together we can manage that.
Send anything you can to dapsters@gmail.com via paypal and then reply in this topic as we will make a list of supporters.

List of Contributors
Towelie - $20
magl - $15
BritanniaRules - $15
TRITIUMNITR0X - $10
Izzdaer - $30
Smxcee - $10

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dpa1991

Jun 10, 2016, 12:27 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 11, 2016, 06:37 AM by Dpa1991
So a little info, I woke up this morning to get on and work on ark since it's really close to being ready. I just need to write in the custom leveling curve and level cap for both players and dinos then test to make sure it's balanced.

Once I pressed the power button on my PC, the fans kicked on and all my LEDs were on but my screen never powered on so I took the side panel off and noticed the CPU led light was on and I figured my CPU was toast, since a while back it overheated due to a cable getting stuck and stopping its fan.

Towelie had the idea of testing another CPU in my system and st first it booted,but now it won't boot. So I tried my CPU in another rig and my CPU booted just fine

Which leads me to believe that my CPU socket died, I checked the warranty and it's expired so Im out of options, at least my CPU is fine as that would of been $300 to replace :(

Nubbun

send 15usd of leftover from my birthday, hope it helps!

\(◎o◎)/

BritanniaRules

Just sent you a little something Dpa - hopefully we'll see you online soon :)

CallOfTheElements

Once I get my allowance, I shall see what I can do. We wouldn't be where we are without you.

Arias0

Over the weekend I'll put in a contribution. Hopefully you'll be back ASAP :)

Dpa1991

Thanks for the help so far guys means a lot that you guys are willing to help.

BritanniaRules

Come on everyone... if every staff member just sent $2 Dpa could continue his great work (which he does for free)... really... its just $2

PurpleShlong

I would be more than willing to throw some cash at you but the budget is really tight with just moving (down payment on a house) and I have a wedding in 4 days which is gonna dry up my well.

CaykoMarie

I really wish I could help, but I've been unemployed for awhile now, which has forced me to move back in with my parents this weekend. :(

To make up for it, I promise to donate as much as I can on the Pixelmon server as soon as I get a new job. :heart:

Towelie

Quote from: CaykoMarie on Jun 11, 2016, 07:26 AMI really wish I could help, but I've been unemployed for awhile now, which has forced me to move back in with my parents this weekend. :(

To make up for it, I promise to donate as much as I can on the Pixelmon server as soon as I get a new job. :heart:
Sorry to hear and I hope you get a job soon!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

BloodQueenRazlc

I wish I could help but I don't have any money:P
~Blood🎮🐧

TRITIUMNITR0X

Sent $10. Good luck, dap
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Izzdaer

Sent $30, we need you daps! updated post.

iLaxrv10

I would have really loved to donate but I had to quit the part time job I had and now I've got no left over money and the prepaid card i have won't work on my paypal, sorry Dap :C
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Arias0

Only needs 10$ more?

Smxcee

Sent what I could, $10, I hope it helps!

Towelie

Thank you everyone, on behalf of Dpa for this!
You guys are awesome and this proves almost everything can happen (within reasonable limits) because you guys are awesome!