Apr 19, 2024, 09:49 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Announcement] Life is Feudal!

Started by Izzdaer, Jun 11, 2016, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzdaer

Jun 11, 2016, 10:47 PM Last Edit: Jun 17, 2016, 07:47 PM by Izzdaer

SuperFunTime Now has an up and running Life is Feudal server!
IP: lif.superfuntime.org

Myself and Towelie have worked hard to get this server out for you to enjoy! A dense and awe inspiring game, Life is Feudal: Your Own is a medieval life simulator, planting the player onto a huge map in the medieval era with aspects ranging from terraforming, crafting, potion making, combat mechanics ,including multi user formations and tactics, and building features, this amazing game allows from anything to a lone wandering herbalist with his hut in the woods to full blown sieges of cities that guilds have built from the ground up! Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to steal your lands and slaughter your cattle! With controlled PvP times, protections and raiding events, mass server fun events and lots lots more, Its about time you came to check us out!

Read more and get the game on steam or here: http://lifeisfeudal.com/LiFYO

Find the best price here

Myself and Towelie will be managing the server side with the amazing @Mrs_Ender88 , who has nearly 2k hours in the game, as Head Admin and in charge of the community! The server has been up and tested for a few days so we have worked all the settings down to a T, and with more scripts, features and events planned the only way is up! heres a quick screen of myself, Ender and kracken with our little hovels we have so far:

Server name: [EU][sftmc.org]Super Fun Time LiF [3k Skills][20x Multi]

IP: lif.superfuntime.org

Remember: Life IS Feudal!

Mrs_Ender88

I'm really excited to get to play with whoever joins us on this server. I love this game and am very excited to see all the changes in it from when I first started playing. So far everything looks so much better and I'm already have such a great time playing on it.  :heart: Looking forward to see more people on it. If you need any help feel free to ask and I will help as much as I can.
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

RallyReaper

Looks like it could be cool :D hopefully it will be a bit better then rust.

Izzdaer

Quote from: RallyReaper on Jun 11, 2016, 11:01 PMLooks like it could be cool :D hopefully it will be a bit better then rust.

This game is Wayyyy more in depth, more much controlled, way more playability. I prefer it a huge amount, but the PvP is more in the format of Medival tournaments and large scale war on the rare occasion, but outside a few hours a week greifing is off in protected areas so rust may appeal to people who prefer more constant raiding and PvP. This game offers much more community, teamwork and trade, like a real functioning world and society. Rust and this game whilst having similarities, have at heart a different aim, so i will be continuing to run both :D

HD

Caz10

Yes! I love Life is Feudal! My favorite game!!!

Izzdaer

Quote from: Cazboy10 on Jun 11, 2016, 11:26 PMYes! I love Life is Feudal! My favorite game!!!

I cant wait to see you on the server! :DD

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: Cazboy10 on Jun 11, 2016, 11:26 PMYes! I love Life is Feudal! My favorite game!!!
Can't wait to get to play with you sometime.  :laugh:

SuperJK

Life is feudal is lie rust right?

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

Tbh this looks very bloody good, I'll see if I can get it for my birthday next month

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Izzdaer

Sounds good to me @Lucy_23x it is really worth it!

@SuperJK it has a few similarities but nt really no. This is more world building and progressing your character, like and open world rpg really. Your cities are under a protections emanating from your guild that only goes down during something called judgement hour, a small period of time each week where most of the wars occur, but the rest of the time the pvp is mostly just medival tournaments and events.

Lucy_23x

@Izzdaer how much is it because I can't find it xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Izzdaer

CrafterLuc2

Unfortunately, My laptop can't run this game I think. but I hope that this server is gonna be a succes :)
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Lucazade13

Any chance of a giveaway @Izzdaer

Can't afford this atm Dx

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

eye_nine

Would join if I had some extra money around, not at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to check it out sometime though!

Mrs_Ender88

Izzdaer

Been a constant 6+ people all day here, loving the great fun! :D

Mrs_Ender88

Having lots of fun. The area is starting to look really good. Here some pictures:

Mrs_Ender88

Mrs_Ender88

Please vote for the sft life is feudal server daily.  :heart:
https://life-is-feudal.org/server/9100/