Mar 19, 2024, 02:22 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Would you like to be part of the Staff team?

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Jun 12, 2016, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to be part of the Staff team?

Yes
8 (22.2%)
No
8 (22.2%)
I haven't thought of it
0 (0%)
I am already staff
20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: Jul 12, 2016, 10:51 AM

Doctor_Thanos

Would you like to be part of the Staff Team?

We recommend you don't comment with how much you'd like to be, due to asking and saying how much you want it may decrease your chances.

calfrokrill

Yeah, I've always wanted that role. Not to be in control, but just to help people in more ways.

Arias0

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jun 12, 2016, 10:54 AMYeah, I've always wanted that role. Not to be in control, but just to help people in more ways.
When you don't read the post. lmao.

Nicadean33

I mean this is kinda setting you up to comment why you want to be. That's not really fair.

Being staff is pretty cool. So many different people that you get to know more about. So many different servers you can express your knowledge in. I mean, if anyone here wants to be B-Team staff or is B-Team staff, you should totally Skype me and help me figure out what the heck to do on that server.

American_Walrus

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Jun 12, 2016, 01:43 PMI mean this is kinda setting you up to comment why you want to be. That's not really fair.

Agreed. Part of a poll is explaining your answer and it's a touchy topic to explain your answer here.

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jun 12, 2016, 01:47 PM
Quote from: Nicadean33 on Jun 12, 2016, 01:43 PMI mean this is kinda setting you up to comment why you want to be. That's not really fair.

Agreed. Part of a poll is explaining your answer and it's a touchy topic to explain your answer here.

Wally that is not necessary and as clearly stated

Brightpkz

Quote from: Thanos on Jun 12, 2016, 02:07 PM

Regardless of explaining or not. This is unnecessary. Why is the poll useful? We will never identify the people who posted saying they would like to be staff without them posting here. Further, the statistics we collect from this would not exactly be "useful" either. Just my opinion.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: Brightpkz on Jun 12, 2016, 02:11 PM
Quote from: Thanos on Jun 12, 2016, 02:07 PM

Regardless of explaining or not. This is unnecessary. Why is the poll useful? We will never identify the people who posted saying they would like to be staff without them posting here. Further, the statistics we collect from this would not exactly be "useful" either. Just my opinion.
Precisely, this is just an interesting poll as all the rest is in here

iLaxrv10

You "recommending" them not to comment doesn't make it so they won't comment. Like @American_Walrus said, they're going to want to explain their answer. This is kinda setting them up for "asking for staff" and it isn't really fair
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Stoovs

I'm going to be locking this topic due to it being a conflict of interest (I think they should be able to vote but won't be able to comment).

Locked.
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: Stoovs on Jun 12, 2016, 06:47 PMI'm going to be locking this topic due to it being a conflict of interest (I think they should be able to vote but won't be able to comment).

Locked.
I didn't know this was possible at all! Thanks Stoovs! :D