Mar 29, 2024, 10:16 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Please help!

Started by Towelie, Jun 12, 2016, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I would like to appeal to you from the bottom of my heart to please help me save SFT!!
What can you do? Invite your friends, post about us on social media (Where allowed) and /vote daily!
That will help us gain more players which in turn will bring more votes and donations which will allow us to continue running SFT.
Obviously, purchasing items from our premium shop would help immensely as well!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Izzdaer

And don't forget out patreon page that allows monthly donations straight into sft's donation pot, find it here:

Patreon.com/sftmedia

HD

Will donate as soon as i fix this paypal issue i have .-.

And i'll vote  :heart:

Doctor_Thanos

When Capital Controls go I'll make sure to donate every now and then!  :heart:

Mgwllw

Why not get a YouTuber to promote? This seems like a CaptainSparklez type moment when you just need a jump start to get the players coming again.

Arias0

Quote from: Mgwllw on Jun 12, 2016, 08:57 PMWhy not get a YouTuber to promote? This seems like a CaptainSparklez type moment when you just need a jump start to get the players coming again.
Of course, but questions is; How do you get one? I'm sure if you have some connections Towelie would highly appreciate it.

Cause I'm quite sure no one else does, and even if they do; sft doesn't have funds to pay one.

lioneatszebra

Quote from: Arias0 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:26 AM
Quote from: Mgwllw on Jun 12, 2016, 08:57 PMWhy not get a YouTuber to promote? This seems like a CaptainSparklez type moment when you just need a jump start to get the players coming again.
Of course, but questions is; How do you get one? I'm sure if you have some connections Towelie would highly appreciate it.

Cause I'm quite sure no one else does, and even if they do; sft doesn't have funds to pay one.

We didn't exactly have the best luck when Bashur came for Pixelmon, so if there's close connections, it would be great. Lol. I know we have a Youtuber who regularly plays on survival and has some 20k+ subscribers.
brb, living offline

Arias0

Quote from: djkirsh on Jun 13, 2016, 12:29 AM

We didn't exactly have the best luck when Bashur came for Pixelmon, so if there's close connections, it would be great. Lol. I know we have a Youtuber who regularly plays on survival and has some 20k+ subscribers.
Yeah true. But, at the end of the day. It's all really about money. If you got the money, then everything from there's easy.

A few hundred could get us a nice vid with a nice YT'er.

BattleAxium

Jun 13, 2016, 01:59 AM #8 Last Edit: Jun 13, 2016, 02:06 AM by BattleAxium
Quote from: Arias0 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
Quote from: djkirsh on Jun 13, 2016, 12:29 AM

Yeah true. But, at the end of the day. It's all really about money. If you got the money, then everything from there's easy.

A few hundred could get us a nice vid with a nice YT'er.

It's actually more about the content and quality of the server. If there's nothing keeping players engaged and entertained then there's really no point in getting a YouTuber or advertising in general.

Sure, you may inflate the player count for a week or so but then it'll go right back down. What made SFT stand out in Minecraft was it's uniqueness and friendly player base at the time.'

Not sure if we can go back to those days since the people that made it that way are gone or have moved on from Minecraft.

TRITIUMNITR0X

CAPTAIN SPARKLES, WHERE ARE YOU?!

@Towelie
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

calfrokrill

*Chants for Sparklez*

To be honest, I have done every last thing that I CAN do to help, there's really not much I can do except vote.

I'm sorry, but please understand. If I COULD donate, I would. But in my financial issues, I can't donate a cent. I would love to, but I just can't.

Thanks.

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jun 13, 2016, 02:59 AMI'm sorry, but please understand. If I COULD donate, I would

As Cal said, I would do the same. But my parents won't let me and I don't even have money right now   :(

These posts really hurt me feeling as if I cannot do anything for this server and I love it so much!

I will continue to vote as always :)

John

BloodQueenRazlc

Need to vote☹️

HasanBrandsXD