Mar 28, 2024, 10:23 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

New head of architects & Warning to architects

Started by Towelie, Jun 16, 2016, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

@Green_Giant is the new Head Architect following @camster65 's resignation.
I would also like to notify the architects that I am utterly dissapointed with their progress of the new world spawn. Very little progress can be seen compared to a month ago and I need the spawn ASAP! (literally it's the only thing holding me from working on a world reset).

This is an ultimatum to the entire architect team - If I don't see any real progress to the spawn town in 1 week, I will disband the architect team and look for a spawntown elsewhere (players, etc)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Arias0

Congratulations @Green_Giant!

Hopefully you can drift the team in a great direction to produce something amazing :)

camster65

Good luck and I hope everything goes well

Mini_1

Green_Giant

On it, this weekend i'll begin putting everything together and start making it look more polished off.

TheStarNomad✯

Grats green, hope you guys can pull this off

Long time StarNomad

stormshooter

A lot of us have been busy with exams (at least in the UK)

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

ochoaj

Congratulations @Green_Giant! I hope that I can join you to help you build this thing so we can get the new world released ASAP!  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Ultimatum599

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Towelie