Mar 29, 2024, 03:34 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[LiF] Weekend Event and Event Arena!

Started by Izzdaer, Jun 17, 2016, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzdaer

Jun 17, 2016, 07:44 PM Last Edit: Jun 18, 2016, 12:15 PM by Izzdaer
SFT's Life is fuedal server now has an event arena courtesy of myself, @Mrs_Ender88 and @Mr_Ender86.
The server has been hitting over 15 people online (which is high considering its new and a branch away from minecraft) and been steadly populated -
 so we have invested our time into giving the server somewhere to host events.

So far we have a jousting and melee arena, but plan to expand with more events, medical tents and the like, heres a screenshot of our work so far!
 Alongside is also a quick screenshot of how my and @Mrs_Ender88 's guild village is coming along!

To celebrate our new event area we will also be hosting our event, tomorrow Saturday 18th june at 7pm UK time (GMT+1)

This event will be a gingerbread man hunt, where a server admin will be given a head start out of the arena, packed full of juicy loot for the player that takes him down when the mob catches up!
But beware, this hunt has NO rules!
 Traps - Allowed! Killing other players - Allowed Devious tactics - Encouraged! -  So come prepared!

For more server information visit: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,152868.0.html

Heres a quick map of how to find your way to the mitten:

- See you there!

Doctor_Thanos

Good job on this guys! :)

I'd love to get Life is Feudal when Capital Controls are abolished from Greece.

Mrs_Ender88

I can't wait it's going to be a lot of fun. Its been a lot of fun getting it set up too.  :D  I hope we have a good show up and everybody has a great time.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

iLaxrv10

Even though I'm poor in game spending money atm, I love to see the progress! Good job @Izzdaer and @Mr_Ender86 and @Mrs_Ender88 ! Maybe since its so popular there should be a discussion board or two? o;
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mrs_Ender88

Hoping to see everybody at the event today.  :heart: Good luck to everybody taking part in it.  8)

Lady_Laqueesha

Mrs_Ender88

Mrs_Ender88

I would like to say I think the event went really well today. Can't wait to have more.  :heart: