Mar 29, 2024, 12:58 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] World2 is resetting

Started by Towelie, Jun 28, 2016, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Reminder - World2 is resetting this weekend!
You have until Saturday morning (Bucharest time) to get your builds moved)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

Just to confirm, are items in chests and signs able to be moved with world edit now?

Long time StarNomad

Katherine

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Jun 28, 2016, 08:38 PMJust to confirm, are items in chests and signs able to be moved with world edit now?
Yes

Katherine

Lucy_23x

Not world 1, world 1 is not being touched right

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

misspiggy95

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 28, 2016, 08:57 PMNot world 1, world 1 is not being touched right
As the man said, World 2,
Nothing has ever been mentioned about World 1 :P

Melons are love. Melons are life

Lucy_23x

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jun 28, 2016, 08:58 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 28, 2016, 08:57 PMNot world 1, world 1 is not being touched right
As the man said, World 2,
Nothing has ever been mentioned about World 1 :P
Hey, some idiot was gonna ask, I decided to be that idiot :D

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

GotAnError

The time is near to hunt for bone blocks.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

ochoaj

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 28, 2016, 08:37 PMReminder - World2 is resetting this weekend!
Can we get an exact time?  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Mrs_Ender88

Can't wait to see the new world and spawn. :D  :diamond:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Pookalton

Quote from: Katherine on Jun 28, 2016, 08:46 PM

Coming Soon!

That is an awesome photo! Can't wait to show the rest of SFT our magic! XD

MrRed2016

Dis time.... #RednianEmpire2k16

xaliejx

Do you have to talk to a manager+ to get it moved?

Towelie

Quote from: ochoaj on Jun 28, 2016, 11:11 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 28, 2016, 08:37 PMReminder - World2 is resetting this weekend!
Can we get an exact time?  :steve:
When I wake up and after I've had my coffee is your exact time xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Arias0

Looking forward to this reset.

eye_nine

Well rip my builds I'm on vacation rn. Can't wait to check it out when I get back.

King_Craftius

Do we just have to speak to a manager+ In game to get our builds moved over?

Towelie

Quote from: Eye_Nine on Jun 29, 2016, 10:28 AMWell rip my builds I'm on vacation rn. Can't wait to check it out when I get back.

You can ask managers to move them even if you're not online

Towelie

Quote from: King_Craftius on Jun 29, 2016, 11:33 AMDo we just have to speak to a manager+ In game to get our builds moved over?
yep

misspiggy95

There is also a google form that we have been using to move builds that was posted in the last thread about the reset.
It has been very useful to have all the requests laid out in front of us and helpful to the players who dont see Managers in game
(If you give me a sec I will repost the link, as I am on my phone about to leave for the gym)

Boom: http://goo.gl/forms/WqWQE09Fq3KQjLXf2

Melons are love. Melons are life

xQuicScopex

what about the people with donated spawners that are working and don't see admins to move them? can managers be allowed to move them for the time being?

Green_Giant

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jun 30, 2016, 02:17 PMwhat about the people with donated spawners that are working and don't see admins to move them? can managers be allowed to move them for the time being?
Omg please shorten your signature. xD (I know this isn't the right place but yeah).

Lucy_23x

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jun 30, 2016, 02:17 PMwhat about the people with donated spawners that are working and don't see admins to move them? can managers be allowed to move them for the time being?
PM me if you need a spawner moved and I can do it if you're not on, or we can arrange a time to meet.