Apr 19, 2024, 06:42 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[LiF] Server Update

Started by Izzdaer, Jul 05, 2016, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzdaer

Jul 05, 2016, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Jul 05, 2016, 03:58 PM by Izzdaer
We've just had the steam summer sales and I hope that many of you picked up Life Is Fuedal so that you can come and join us in the fun!
 IF you missed out, theres always a better price to be had on G2A: http://bit.ly/29k7olO

The server is now restarting daily to help reduce glitches and we are at the time of writing position 11 on the server lists! Vote for us here: http://bit.ly/29lHWv3

We also have a fully built starter town up and running to help those of you who are new to the game, so be sure to make your way over!

For more information and interesting things visit our Rust and Life Is Feudal forum section! http://bit.ly/29tYa92

- Izz

Lucy_23x

Working on it
though getting the game does not look extremely promising rn

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Lucy_23x

Anyone know any good begging skills I could use?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 05, 2016, 04:12 PMWorking on it
though getting the game does not look extremely promising rn

The game is really good and has been getting better since it first came out. I think when it goes live it's going to be epic.
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 05, 2016, 04:52 PMAnyone know any good begging skills I could use?

What do  you mean?
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jul 05, 2016, 05:12 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 05, 2016, 04:52 PMAnyone know any good begging skills I could use?

What do  you mean?

When you're getting a new phone and a leather jacket and other stuff for your birthday, it's hard to ask for a game as well