Apr 18, 2024, 07:59 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

New B-Team Owner!

Started by Towelie, Jul 09, 2016, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan_m004

Congratulations lax! ;)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Kiannaa

Congrats iLax! ;)

danielle627

CONGRATS!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Person514

Only I can destroy b team!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah congratz on whoever did something!

ZachAttack1170

Congradumalations lax! Now you're owner of 2 amazing servers!

divergent timelord

calfrokrill

OMGWTFILAXITIVESGRATSOMGWOWNEWOWNERBTEAM

team is in good hands with ya ;)

Rainbowgirl

Congrats iLax! :P

Britney1177

Congrats iLax!   

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Zoe13

Congrats iLax :D

SuperJK

Congrats ILax you are a very nice player.

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JohnOaklyjohn

Well, guess I'm not going on B-Team now... jk :P I may come on if I'm bored.

Grats Ilax!

John

Pookalton

Grats iLax, I was wondering when was B-Team last reset?

Arias0

Congratulations iLax, best of luck with your new position!

Doctor_Thanos

Congratulations! :)

CharlieClasher

Quote from: ZachAttack1170 on Jul 10, 2016, 12:52 AMCongradumalations lax! Now you're owner of 2 amazing servers!
Pixelmon Manager

Towelie

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jul 09, 2016, 08:13 PMCongrats iLax, I'm sure you'll do great, but mind me asking why not cayko? xd
Purely because server experience.
He made wildwest and gathered some knowledge about what it's like running a server and what you do when something breaks.
@iLaxrv10 will closely discuss with @CaykoMarie about most decisions he take and @CaykoMarie is still the top dog when it comes to the staff team anyway. (Which I don't think I ever said it but thank you @CaykoMarie )

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

CaykoMarie

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 10, 2016, 04:36 AM
Quote from: TeraStorm on Jul 09, 2016, 08:13 PMCongrats iLax, I'm sure you'll do great, but mind me asking why not cayko? xd
He made wildwest and gathered some knowledge about what it's like running a server and what you do when something breaks.
@iLaxrv10 will closely discuss with @CaykoMarie about most decisions he take and @CaykoMarie is still the top dog when it comes to the staff team anyway. (Which I don't think I ever said it but thank you @CaykoMarie )

I appreciate your thanks, Tow. I love being HoS for such an awesome team, and being part of such an amazing community.

FEXZER

Congratulations Lax ;)!!!

Lucy_23x

ilax is slowly taking over.
First SFT.
Then the world.

Congrats

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

HS_destoryer

Congrats mate

Towelie

Quote from: CaykoMarie on Jul 10, 2016, 05:17 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Jul 10, 2016, 04:36 AM

I appreciate your thanks, Tow. I love being HoS for such an awesome team, and being part of such an amazing community.
I hope you keep being HoS and more!
I want you actively involved running B-Team with @iLaxrv10 and I want you guys to always consult each other and run the server as equal partners.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Brightpkz

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 10, 2016, 10:05 AM<snip>

I hope you keep being HoS and more!
I want you actively involved running B-Team with @iLaxrv10 and I want you guys to always consult each other and run the server as equal partners.

@Towelie - Can do! Working with Cayko as her AHoS all this time has been a pleasure and Im happy to do it on a higher level.

Thank you everyone for the congrats!  :D  :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

GRIMI_