Apr 19, 2024, 02:14 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Pokémon GO team

Started by Nubbun, Jul 12, 2016, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Pokémon team did you join?

Instinct (yellow/zapdos)
Mystic (blue/articuno)
Valor (red/moltres)

Nubbun

So even thoe the game haven't officially a lot of places peops still play it and figured a poll for the team that you can chose would be somewhat interesting :P

How the teams work for peops who doesn't know;
once you hit lvl 5 you can challenge gyms but first you have to chose one of the teams and then you can fight against the 2 other teams and try to take over the gym
goal = cover up as many gyms with your teams color

I personally am team instinct xP

(First poll I've made on here so might derp)

\(◎o◎)/

iLaxrv10

I had picked Team Instinct after having a conversation with none other then @garow93 . We spoke about how there weren't a lot of Electric types in Gen 1 and if choosing the yellow team would one day get us Zapdos, we were going for it. But then, a day or two passed and we both realized that Gen 1 has a sufficient amount of electric types. If I could go back, Id get Moltres. That way, garow could have Zapdos, me Moltres and @misspiggy95 Articuno :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

stormshooter

I went team mystic because in my town most of the gyms are blue or yellow and we gotta kick those yellow scums out.

ochoaj

omg. no more pokemon go.  :'(
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Bakonator

Please. NO....NOOOO!

(mystic for da wins)

calfrokrill

Guys, be careful when playing Pokemon go.

Two kids got run over when trying to collect a Squirtle across the road.

Arias0

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jul 13, 2016, 05:26 AMGuys, be careful when playing Pokemon go.

Not sure if serious?

Fractalion

I'm on team Canada.

I'm waiting for its official release rather than tracking down the APK, no matter how tempting it may be.

calfrokrill

Quote from: Jay on Jul 13, 2016, 05:58 AM
Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jul 13, 2016, 05:26 AMGuys, be careful when playing Pokemon go.

Not sure if serious?
Serious.

Zesty

So, so many problems have happened with pokemon go, a three car pile up, people being robbed/assaulted, people literally walking off of cliffs, people finding dead bodies. I myself love the game though, however not having a phone I have to use my brothers... He is on Team Mystic! Which, I do want to be apart of, blue being my favorite and articuno is my fav of the birds, but all of my friends are Valor :/ Do I wanna be in my chosen team, or my friends... XD but voted for Mystic for now, since that's what I'm technically apart of now.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

SuperJK

POKEMON GO IS FRICKEN CRAP I LOVE POKEMON BUT POKEMON GO WAS HORRIBLE AF I WANTED TO BREAK AN I PHONE WITH THE DAMN THING AND POUR LIQUID BROMINE OVER IT!!!!

But I am a avid Pokemon Fan and somebody died because of not looking at the two sides of the road to get a shiny azumarill

BTW POKEMON GO IS THE WORST POKEMON GAME IN HISTORY!!!!

Play Pokemon Rumble world rather than that Pokemon Go crap.

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: ochoaj on Jul 13, 2016, 03:57 AMomg. no more pokemon go.  :'(
POKEMON GO IS CRAP  Just copy and paste this link into the URL and picture squidward wiping Pokemon go and not a squidward which says loser on it. http://imgur.com/r/pokemongo/6DTXr3z

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Loasty

Quote from: SuperJK on Jul 15, 2016, 07:50 AM
POKEMON GO IS CRAP  Just copy and paste this link into the URL and picture squidward wiping Pokemon go and not a squidward which says loser on it. http://imgur.com/r/pokemongo/6DTXr3z
Quote from: SuperJK on Jul 15, 2016, 07:47 AMPOKEMON GO IS FRICKEN CRAP I LOVE POKEMON BUT POKEMON GO WAS HORRIBLE AF I WANTED TO BREAK AN I PHONE WITH THE DAMN THING AND POUR LIQUID BROMINE OVER IT!!!!

But I am a avid Pokemon Fan and somebody died because of not looking at the two sides of the road to get a shiny azumarill

Neither of these posts related to this one at all, this wasn't a poll on whether you liked it or not, its a poll on what team people picked for those who play it.  Please refrain from having outrages over things like this when they aren't needed...
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

American_Walrus

Zesty

Quote from: SuperJK on Jul 15, 2016, 07:47 AMPOKEMON GO IS FRICKEN CRAP I LOVE POKEMON BUT POKEMON GO WAS HORRIBLE AF I WANTED TO BREAK AN I PHONE WITH THE DAMN THING AND POUR LIQUID BROMINE OVER IT!!!!

Not to be picky, but as Frosty said and you also have some false information here. Firstly the fact that you can't get shinies in the game yet, nor can you get azumarill (a quick google search said you can't, unless I didn't look hard enough, if I'm incorrect please inform me) but yeah, Frosty said the most of it, just pointing out your reason towards not enjoying the game isn't a valid one.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

SuperJK

Quote from: IndefinitaHono on Jul 16, 2016, 12:36 AM

Not to be picky, but as Frosty said and you also have some false information here. Firstly the fact that you can't get shinies in the game yet, nor can you get azumarill (a quick google search said you can't, unless I didn't look hard enough, if I'm incorrect please inform me) but yeah, Frosty said the most of it, just pointing out your reason towards not enjoying the game isn't a valid one.
oh I thourght it said shiny when I was reading the article

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Jul 15, 2016, 12:07 PM
Quote from: SuperJK on Jul 15, 2016, 07:50 AM

Neither of these posts related to this one at all, this wasn't a poll on whether you liked it or not, its a poll on what team people picked for those who play it.  Please refrain from having outrages over things like this when they aren't needed...
ok :) ill delete the posts

/warp SteveCoMuseum