Mar 28, 2024, 08:07 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] New HOS - Me!

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 17, 2016, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

So I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it's time I stop thinking and act.

I'm not replacing Djkirsh, she is still the HOS. We just currently have two HOS now. I will be specializing in staff members making sure they are working correctly and correcting any mistakes that are made.

If you have any issues or questions feel free to message me and I will respond as soon as I can. The easiest way to get in contact with me will be to join discord and drop me a message. If you are reporting any issues, please provide proof (Screenshots/chat logs) or I will not take your complaint as serious.

I am not replacing @djkirsh by any means. I will be working alongside her feel free to contact her as well as me when you need help. Having two of us just means more coverage

GRIMI_

So does this mean pixel technically has 3 HoS now? dj, dpa and sparkle? :P

Dpa1991

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 17, 2016, 07:32 PMSo does this mean pixel technically has 3 HoS now? dj, dpa and sparkle? :P

Sparkle is only temporary

BattleAxium

AidenBwah

Ooh this'll be fun :) can't wait to see all that happens!

lioneatszebra

dpa1991 and I talked about this. Hopefully it will decrease the amount of hate I get. Either way, I am delighted to have dpa1991 on the HoS team.
brb, living offline

Zesty

Quote from: djkirsh on Jul 17, 2016, 08:55 PM. Hopefully it will decrease the amount of hate I get.
To reduce the hate just report the news?

Anywho congrats dpa!
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

stormshooter

Delighted to have you on the team!

iLaxrv10

Glad to have you on the HoS team! :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DeltaCosmic

Quote from: djkirsh on Jul 17, 2016, 08:55 PMdpa1991 and I talked about this. Hopefully it will decrease the amount of hate I get. Either way, I am delighted to have dpa1991 on the HoS team.
why hate? ;-; do you need an umbreon hug?

also welcome to the HoS Squad Dpa! Hopefully the HoS team can find and fix a lot of the problems. so we go back to argueing about Pokemon and Digimon.(dont really ;-;, also did you notice that was a common arguement?)

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

CallOfTheElements

I will get to work side by side my greatest idol? Yassssssssss!

Dpa1991

Arias0

Hopefully you two working together will bring a positive vibe.

Towelie

I see nothing but good coming out of this. I applaud this

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796