Mar 28, 2024, 08:23 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[B-Team] What to do Before & After a Name Change

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Aug 06, 2016, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

WolfieChan

idk if i got to wait for my rank or if its just not showing up or i can't get it back
....i had a dragon tamer rank i logged on today to see some of my stuff but no rank
sorry if i sound annoying T-T

blalp

Quote from: WolfieChan on Jul 06, 2017, 08:31 PMidk if i got to wait for my rank or if its just not showing up or i can't get it back
....i had a dragon tamer rank i logged on today to see some of my stuff but no rank
what is your old rank? and your new one?
Have a fantastic day!

misspiggy95

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 03, 2017, 03:18 AMOld IGN:misspiggy95
New IGN:TheMelonQueen_
Old rank:Professor
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):Havent joined since the reset, so just need my rank changed.
Idk if you skipped over me or not on accident, but just gonna put this here

Melons are love. Melons are life

blalp

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 07, 2017, 02:15 AM
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):Havent joined since the reset, so just need my rank changed.
woops srry. I didn't mean to, I was going up the list and ran out of time. I don't see a playerdata for you, misspiggy95 or TheMelonQueen_.
Have a fantastic day!

misspiggy95

Quote from: blalp on Jul 07, 2017, 03:22 AM
woops srry. I didn't mean to, I was going up the list and ran out of time. I don't see a playerdata for you, misspiggy95 or TheMelonQueen_.
O.o is it because I havent joined since the full reset? Definitely a professor and have hours on there

blalp

Jul 07, 2017, 06:42 AM #31 Last Edit: Jul 07, 2017, 07:34 AM by blalp
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 07, 2017, 06:40 AM
O.o is it because I havent joined since the full reset? Definitely a professor and have hours on there
Ya probably. I can transfer your rank for you though. Transfered
Have a fantastic day!

misspiggy95

Quote from: blalp on Jul 07, 2017, 06:42 AM
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 07, 2017, 06:40 AM
Ya probably. I can transfer your rank for you though. Transfered
Thanks so much!

Midnight_Combat

Jul 07, 2017, 05:31 PM #33 Last Edit: Jul 07, 2017, 05:35 PM by Midnight_Combat
Old IGN:robloxmaster1105
New IGN:MidnightCombat
Old rank:Scientist

WolfieChan

Quote from: blalp on Jul 06, 2017, 11:53 PM
Quote from: WolfieChan on Jul 06, 2017, 08:31 PMidk if i got to wait for my rank or if its just not showing up or i can't get it back

I had a DragonTamer one the one where i got dragon eggs other then that i got no other ranks

iLaxrv10

Quote from: WolfieChan on Jul 07, 2017, 05:49 PM

I had a DragonTamer one the one where i got dragon eggs other then that i got no other ranks
I spoke to you in game, just a reminder: Get an image with you with the rank or the unique transaction ID you got from your purchase and I will be more than willing to help you!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

blalp

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jul 08, 2017, 03:27 AM

I spoke to you in game, just a reminder: Get an image with you with the rank or the unique transaction ID you got from your purchase and I will be more than willing to help you!
@WolfieChan did u check your rank? I thought i transferred.
Quote from: Midnight_Combat on Jul 07, 2017, 05:31 PMOld IGN:robloxmaster1105
New IGN:MidnightCombat
Old rank:Scientist
What do u need transferred?
Have a fantastic day!

WolfieChan

Quote from: blalp on Jul 08, 2017, 04:15 AM

ill look when i get on

WolfieChan

1ts9904m3769191B

WolfieChan

i don't see it this is all so confusing ;-;

blalp

Quote from: WolfieChan on Jul 11, 2017, 04:25 PM

i don't see it this is all so confusing ;-;
done
Have a fantastic day!

Spirit_Neo

Old Name : GDi_Deamon

New Name : ItzNeooo

blalp

Quote from: GDi_Deamon on Jul 12, 2017, 02:12 PMOld Name : GDi_Deamon

New Name : ItzNeooo

Completed with namechange plugin. Please tell me if anything is out of place.
Have a fantastic day!

MrToasT_

Old Name: MrToasT_1

New Name: MrToasT_

:)
Ya Boi

ToasT-

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

MrToasT_

so yeh.... BIG THANKS to Blalp after my name change!! :laugh:  but right after i got back on to B-Team server I went to another /warp and tryed to do /home again....but my /home had been reset and i'd lost where my hose was......with no idea where i was located....plus all the warps i'd set were also reset...so yeh....help plez
Ya Boi

ToasT-

blalp

Jul 26, 2017, 09:17 PM #46 Last Edit: Jul 26, 2017, 09:39 PM by blalp
Quote from: MrToasT_ on Jul 26, 2017, 08:41 PMso yeh.... BIG THANKS to Blalp after my name change!! :laugh:  but right after i got back on to B-Team server I went to another /warp and tryed to do /home again....but my /home had been reset and i'd lost where my hose was......with no idea where i was located....plus all the warps i'd set were also reset...so yeh....help plez
Not anymore ;) you should spawn at it. u need to /home. homes and morphs do not transfer as of yet. I am working on morphs. I will add homes to my to-do list.
Have a fantastic day!

MrToasT_

Ya Boi

ToasT-

MrToasT_

Ooppp.....whatever you did Blalp i spawed in the ground and instantly died....somthing went wrong...
Ya Boi

ToasT-

blalp

Quote from: MrToasT_ on Jul 26, 2017, 09:55 PMOoppp.....whatever you did Blalp i spawed in the ground and instantly died....somthing went wrong...
well woops getting on now to fix
Have a fantastic day!