Previous topic - Next topic

Are you excited about going back to school

No
I don't really care about it
Yes
I don't go to school
School has already started for me

BloodQueenRazlc

So are you excited about going back to school? :sign: I'm not excited  :P  But last year I was xD

Nicadean33

Every time someone ask if I'm ready I've told them that "Well I guess I have to be." :)

Darren64_NY

Charliiruu☾

I mean school I get to have my phone back and see my friends again but, you gotta do stuff .-.

American_Walrus

I'm tired of summer, but I don't really want to go to school either. eh

Aymaneto

CCookie22

I'm not looking forward to going to school, but I'm looking forward to seeing my friends ;D

NoBoDyWoLf

Well I'm starting college which is kinda exciting  :P

Bakonator

Photo day is coming and the terrible face-of-the-year is rolling back in style!

minechase01

Generally the same as others. I don't wanna go back to school, but I do wanna see my friends  :P
Pocket Elder
Peace, Love, and Hope = Happiness ☮💟 Trust in your friends, but rely on your true friends 😄🐱

Darth_Noob

MrRed2016

Aug 09, 2016, 12:49 AM #11 Last Edit: Sep 05, 2016, 02:46 AM by MrRed2016
School.

Die.

In.....

A.......

Hole......

Nobody.....

Likes....

You....

What48

School is fun being able to compete with your friends academically and physically! Also the friend part is nice to..... 😅😬

mrmoose12

YAH BOI until like a week when i want to off myself as usual

Bakonator

Quote from: What48 on Aug 09, 2016, 01:12 AMSchool is fun being able to compete with your friends academically and physically! Also the friend part is nice to..... 😅😬

As a nerd, I prefer academically to physically. I sucks at every single sport, my personal stamina is below 5th graders and I think my granny can lift better.

omelott

TheMop123

Unpopular Opinion: I'm looking forward to actually having something to occupy my time with.

Lucy_23x

I  just question life and the real reason why we actually go to school is for the government to brainwash kids into workers and only the best liars get to rule to country and have everyone else under their feet and the way to do that is to have school reach in a certain way, such as, "you don't get a mark because it's not in the mark sheet" or something.
I like seeing my friends but, tbh, you can see them in the holidays and do something that you ACTUALLY want to do.
Looking forward to school? Nah.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

calfrokrill

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 09, 2016, 08:25 AMI  just question life and the real reason why we actually go to school is for the government to brainwash kids into workers and only the best liars get to rule to country and have everyone else under their feet and the way to do that is to have school reach in a certain way, such as, "you don't get a mark because it's not in the mark sheet" or something.
I like seeing my friends but, tbh, you can see them in the holidays and do something that you ACTUALLY want to do.
Looking forward to school? Nah.
Lucy, since when did you become my dad

JinxOnTheLoose

When school starts, I have to find myself a job, equally as worried  xD

Doctor_Thanos

I really want to get back to school because:
1. I love school
2. I love being in schedule
3. I have drama lessons then
4. I can start new things (I want to have singing lessons but I need to find a school...)

ochoaj

I am excited to go back to school because I have awesome classes next year, which is also my last year of high school.  :o  :o
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Stoovs

School!? Yeah right!

YEAR LONG SUMMER!

...if only ;n;
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

Melly

Quote from: ChompChu on Aug 08, 2016, 10:56 PMI mean school I get to have my phone back and see my friends again but, you gotta do stuff .-.
so you've been doing nothing this whole time xd

Passava1

Ummmmm No i mean this year i get to see my friends from like 3 years ago? But uh Nonononononononono.
nobody can catfish me better than myself