Apr 19, 2024, 08:50 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival][Poll] Suggest MiniGames!

Started by TheMop123, Aug 14, 2016, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which MiniGames Would You Like to See?

Skywars
35 (74.5%)
Skygrid
11 (23.4%)
Team Death Match
13 (27.7%)
Zombie Games
20 (42.6%)
Infection
42 (89.4%)
Vanilla skyblock
17 (36.2%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: Aug 24, 2016, 03:21 PM

TheMop123

Hey guys! Please vote in the poll or comment down below specifying what type of minigames you would like to see. Please make sure you only suggest/vote for the ones that you would use regularly.
Skywars - A combination of skyblock and hungergames. Gather resources on your island before you race to the middle and kill other players.
Skygrid - A huge grid of minecraft blocks that you have to use to survive without  dying!
Team Deathmatch - Like the current deathmatch but in teams... pretty self explanatory.
Zombie Games - Player vs Zombie survival thing. When you're dead, you're dead.
Infection - Similar to the Zombie Game, but when you're dead, you become a zombie.
Vanilla Skyblock - Like Lost Islands but vanilla..

Please vote in the poll and comment down below! Thank you.

American_Walrus

Woo, first vote. Infection seems fun, I dabbled with the idea a lot while I was EventHost. I would love to see it implemented

ZhaviaFan

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

Fire_Lord_Nero

The problem i see with minigames on sft is they always end up dead /w no players on or barely enough players on

-In the end i voted skywars and infection though.

omelott

Lucy_23x

I liked the sound of infection and vanilla sky block, seeing as you can mess with friends, and I have issues with my mc account so I can't log into things such as pixelmon, lost islands, etc etc, so this would be a nice change for me from survival
Survival
Survival
And more survival.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrRed2016

I originally made a skywars back in the day, would like to see it back :)

Towelie

Skywars is not really a minigame, it's meant to be as a standalone server of its own.
I'd like to avoid adding minigames which require a full world for them to work.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

one227

I think any mini games that are added you guys should do tournaments.

Say each month you pick a mini game and then the winner gets like 100k.

Like not just these mini games are added. there are hundreds of mini games out there that can be added as a one time thing to be a little tournament.

Green_Giant

Missile wars. It might be possible to integrate it to survival if the command blocks with the text is removed.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 15, 2016, 02:34 PMMissile wars. It might be possible to integrate it to survival if the command blocks with the text is removed.

or make the text only appear for the players in the game based by team

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Aug 15, 2016, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 15, 2016, 02:34 PMMissile wars. It might be possible to integrate it to survival if the command blocks with the text is removed.

Would lag survival too much :S

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 15, 2016, 02:56 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Aug 15, 2016, 02:40 PM

Would lag survival too much :S

well damn

xJade

infection sounds pretty cool ;o sounds like left 4 dead xd

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Darth_Noob

clard

Yes, I loved it when we had the server. Just kept breaking.

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

JustinsElite

How much does a Shiny Mamoswine sell for i been telling the whole server but now spamming of course for about an hour but no one said nothing please  help me i just need to see how much they sell for please someone tell me now. :(

Software2_

Infection. But I believe it will only work out if players play it often. Possibly to keep players you can add a prize of like 250-1k emp for the survivor and have the infected a random or request.
Are insults still insults if I agree with the statement(s)?

ochoaj

ZOMBIESSSSSS YUUUUS
and also infection  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Green_Giant

Quote from: JustinsElite on Aug 18, 2016, 12:25 AMHow much does a Shiny Mamoswine sell for i been telling the whole server but now spamming of course for about an hour but no one said nothing please  help me i just need to see how much they sell for please someone tell me now. :(
Oak's words echoed... "There's a time and place for everything, but not now!"

Aka - This isn't the place for that, you should make a separate topic under the pixelmon board rather than replying to an unrelated one. You've gotta remember that maybe the people online at the time didn't know the answer.