4 (26.7%)
yes and BIGGER!
1 (6.7%)
no, but would like one if it didnt look so terrible
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

blalp

Aug 16, 2016, 08:52 PM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2016, 04:18 AM by blalp

That is the current parkour, and it looks kinda really bad. Just seeking your advice, if you want to say something additional to your vote, go ahead in the comments. Thanks.

All votes welcome.
Have a fantastic day!

Mattia_Plays

Idk how but the newest people can already fly, if u were planning to put a prize at the end, don't. Other than that I think it'should ok to keep it just for fun.

Tyler7733

This parkour is one of the first thing people choose to do when they join the server, assuming no one tells them how to create their island, my suggestion is either make it look nice or add a sign at spawn that says "use /is create to start your island" right next to where people join the server.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Sep 09, 2016, 01:26 PMThis parkour is one of the first thing people choose to do when they join the server, assuming no one tells them how to create their island, my suggestion is either make it look nice or add a sign at spawn that says "use /is create to start your island" right next to where people join the server.
I like the adding a sign idea.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Would changing the blocks to wool help the looks?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

i would suggest maybe changing the dirt pillars/ walls to something like quartz pillar or green stained clay
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Status update: The parkour has been removed, but not built a new one yet.
Have a fantastic day!