Mar 28, 2024, 09:57 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Skype v.s Discord v.s Teamspeak

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Aug 24, 2016, 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skpye, discord or teamspeak

TeamSpeak
3 (5.9%)
Discord
14 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Aug 31, 2016, 09:22 AM

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Aymaneto

I'm gonna go for both skype and discord, both are pretty accurate

Stoovs

I've grown very used to using Discord. I like the features that it has and the constant development that the program has.

That being said there are advantages and disadvantages with each and there are even a few more like Raidcall and Curse which I have used. Each one is unique and supplies different features than the other.
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

Darth_Noob

Skype has more stuff you can do

calfrokrill

First we gotta see it's annoying stuff.

Skype- NO I DON'T WANNA UPDATE DAMMIT, and WHEN I CLICK "X," WHY DOESN'T THIS CLOSE?

Discord- Won't stop reminding me about messages I "haven't read." Look, just because I didn't reply doesn't mean I didn't read it.

Teamspeak- You talk too loud, and Stop playing "Oh Baby a Triple."

If you don't with me, you're entitled to your own opinion. :)

BUT FITE ME IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME

MrEpicWonder

Skype, for overall stuff, teamspeak for group stuff. Etc etc, not a fan of discord. But that's just me.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

ochoaj

Skype beats all, but Discord is good for meeting new groups of people tho.  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

smallfry5545

Skype is the best for me :P
Don't really use the others unless I have to.

CaykoMarie

Skype and Discord for meeeeeeee.

ep9954

I use all three interchangeably, but i would prefer discord or teamspeak so we have one solid server and not like 10000000000000000000 skype groups xD Also TS and Discord block out background noise so ye
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Fire_Lord_Nero

It's pretty simple for me
For messaging- Skype
for voice chatting - discord

iLaxrv10

Voted for Skype because Skype is cool.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Nubbun

skype since i message more than i call and skype has some cute emojis (in my opinion atleast) xD

discord is decent too

\(◎o◎)/

Kamer

Personally, I like skype, but I also haven't tried Discord or TS  :P