Mar 29, 2024, 09:30 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Mod suggestion(s)

Started by Th3RedGamer, Aug 24, 2016, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3RedGamer

witchery
Witcher is a magic mod which has several dimensions, bosses, voodoo and rituals. I think it would make a lovely addition to the pack (maybe with the rule: don't go overboard with curses)

Forbidden magic
This mod connects blood magic and thaumcraft in new spells rituals and items(also conjoined several other magic mods)

tropicraft

This mod would be great, go to endgame go into the shop and buy a pinacolada and drift into the tropical realm of tropicraft, complete with volcanoes tons of new mobs and descoveries

I would also suggest looking into thaumcraft integration mod :D

Forestry bees and trees!
Nothing is better than spending hours breeding bees and trees to make the perfect combinations, adds bees and trees in which through an extremely long process can get ores and things. (There's an addon connecting this to thaumcraft aswell)

ceddy24

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Aug 24, 2016, 03:54 PMwitchery
Witcher is a magic mod which has several dimensions, bosses, voodoo and rituals. I think it would make a lovely addition to the pack (maybe with the rule: don't go overboard with curses)

Forbidden magic
This mod connects blood magic and thaumcraft in new spells rituals and items(also conjoined several other magic mods)

As far as I know, both has already been suggested.

Tropicraft doesn't fit into a theme of sky islands. . . y'know? It is an interesting mod however not really that great for a skyblock survival, based around techology and not tiki torches or beaches. . .
Sorry.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!