Thermal
  minefactory re-loaded
  bigreactor
  extra utilities
  minechem
  openblocks
  railcraft
  tinkers construct

Any ideas?  You can list what items are required, what the reward is and what items are taken (or needed in inv). Thanks
Have a fantastic day!

Fire_Lord_Nero

Make them a challenge, reason why i stoped playing because it became dull. I dont want to stay and grind for fish or blocks that ill never use, make the challenges something a player might use/get to know like various machines that some might normally wont make. Whats fun about grinding for mushrooms or cookies I do that in regular minecraft. Maybe the first row of challenges are fun as it's the items you come across, but then in the "medium" challenges it gets super tedious and not even "enjoyable"

blalp

this is a post that you share your ideas of what your ideas for the challenges would be. I agree completely, that is what we are doing @Fire_Lord_Nero
Have a fantastic day!

Rose2247

Quote from: blalp on Aug 25, 2016, 01:52 AMWhat type of challenges do you want?
Order of challenges:
  openblocks

tinkers construct

Any ideas?  You can list what items are required, what the reward is and what items are taken (or needed in inv). Thanks

Considering the fact that I tend to make a lot of things from Tinkers' and Open Blocks I'd like to see a challenge where people could make the different types of tools (i.e. pickaxe, shovel, excavator etc etc) and trade in/redeem sets for alloys for the smeltery(But the sets have to be all the tools made from one type of material so like Iron, obsidian, cobalt ETC ETC), then they could also collect trophies and/or make tanks and other stuff and trade in/redeem the items for hard to get things (Those can be up to you but I recommend mobesance or liquid EXP).
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Rose2247

I have another idea for a challenge, it has to do with magical crops though...Basically you get 4 of every essence(minico, acio, crucio, imperio, zivicio) and then the reward for it would be something like yellorite seeds, enderium seed, terra steal seeds, or one of each of the passive mob seeds(sheep, chicken, cow, etc etc)

blalp

Quote from: Rose2247 on Sep 20, 2016, 05:15 PMI have another idea for a challenge, it has to do with magical crops though...Basically you get 4 of every essence(minico, acio, crucio, imperio, zivicio) and then the reward for it would be something like yellorite seeds, enderium seed, terra steal seeds, or one of each of the passive mob seeds(sheep, chicken, cow, etc etc)
i want the challenges to offer you items from different mods, not jump you ahed in one mod by days. The same mod is fine, as longs as it is different stuff, nit the same stuff you would have needed to craft it. Tell me if that doesnt make sense
Have a fantastic day!

Rose2247

Quote from: blalp on Sep 20, 2016, 06:21 PM
Quote from: Rose2247 on Sep 20, 2016, 05:15 PMI have another idea for a challenge, it has to do with magical crops though...Basically you get 4 of every essence(minico, acio, crucio, imperio, zivicio) and then the reward for it would be something like yellorite seeds, enderium seed, terra steal seeds, or one of each of the passive mob seeds(sheep, chicken, cow, etc etc)
i want the challenges to offer you items from different mods, not jump you ahed in one mod by days. The same mod is fine, as longs as it is different stuff, nit the same stuff you would have needed to craft it. Tell me if that doesnt make sense

eh....I guess....I understand......