Mar 28, 2024, 08:10 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] EMP Autoshop

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Aug 28, 2016, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Hey Survival players!

Per suggestion of @Towelie we are trying something new. An autoshop has been made at /warp emp (look behind you when you warp there) with some of the most commonly sold items. These are basically just crops, ores, and ore blocks. The most commonly bought items are there as well.

The prices have been adjusted to be 15% more for buying, and 15% less for selling, per the convenience of being able to sell when the Emporium is not open.

Please let us know any constructive feedback you have for this idea!

TheStarNomad✯

This sounds great!
Will help when players ask when the EMP is going to open

Long time StarNomad

omelott

Sounds like a great idea!  :laugh:

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Darth_Noob

MrRed2016

Great job!

I don't want to sound like  a critic here, but there are tons of autoshops scattering the server. Why couldn't the players go to those? Also, if the prices are 15% more for buying and 15% less for selling, players could just buy/sell their items at any other autoshop, maybe even get more money if anything.

Maybe to give this idea a boost we can add some reward/valuable for free (ex diamond), if you shop at the emp autoshop.

Smileyface2288

Hey Nice idea specially for new people!!!

onionboys

Aug 30, 2016, 02:20 AM #7 Last Edit: Aug 30, 2016, 05:31 AM by onionboyzz
Quote from: MrRed2016 on Aug 29, 2016, 02:32 PMGreat job!

I don't want to sound like  a critic here, but there are tons of autoshops scattering the server. Why couldn't the players go to those? Also, if the prices are 15% more for buying and 15% less for selling, players could just buy/sell their items at any other autoshop, maybe even get more money if anything.

Maybe to give this idea a boost we can add some reward/valuable for free (ex diamond), if you shop at the emp autoshop.

you haven't owned an autoshop before. EMP is much higher buy prices and much lower sell prices but its still the most popular shop. People like the EMP because you can mass sell or buy, which you can rarely do at a player owned autoshop because of reasons like no money, not enough chest space, not enough items, etc

iLaxrv10

Sounds awesome, definitely going to find a loophole use this as a normal player would.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

I hope you guys enjoy this. Its prices are a tad higher so as to not encourage using this instead of the emp but now when there are no managers opening the emp for a day it won't be the end of the world. Feel free to suggest more items being added, we will do that based on popular demand, current items are based on managers estimation of the most wanted items

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mrs_Ender88

I love it, not sure what else to suggest to add to it but more items would be cool.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes