Mar 28, 2024, 10:45 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Lost] Report New Bugs

Started by blalp, Sep 11, 2016, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Sep 11, 2016, 10:17 PM Last Edit: Sep 13, 2016, 07:43 PM by iLaxrv10
Any bugs with modpack update, please post in this board. Thanks
Have a fantastic day!

iFlirt

Without posting, we may not know the bug exists.
Lost Islands Elder

Rose2247

I think for some people, when they join, they get a msg that says A fatal error occurred, this connection is terminated.
This might not be all people but I know it happens to me.
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

bomber261

When someone tries to do /end now it siad it was unsafe i think someone mined out all the end stone under spawn or something

masterninja5792

in ars magica 2 if you do everything right on your island then go to "another world" (spawn, the nether(using /nether), end (using /end)) then once you get to one of those worlds and look at your ars magica lvl you wil notice that you lost all your progress that you made in the island world

Tyler7733

From this new update there is an id error involving endermen drops, as a result, endermen now drop wood axes occasionally.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Tyler7733

I don't know how much of a new bug this is, but a new player just did /is create and his island didnt form.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Sep 24, 2016, 02:26 PMI don't know how much of a new bug this is, but a new player just did /is create and his island didnt form.
sometimes they need to do /is restart if it isn't working.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: bomber261 on Sep 12, 2016, 04:07 AMWhen someone tries to do /end now it siad it was unsafe i think someone mined out all the end stone under spawn or something
Should be fixed now.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Quote from: masterninja5792 on Sep 13, 2016, 07:24 PMin ars magica 2 if you do everything right on your island then go to "another world" (spawn, the nether(using /nether), end (using /end)) then once you get to one of those worlds and look at your ars magica lvl you wil notice that you lost all your progress that you made in the island world
is this fixed @masterninja5792 ?
Have a fantastic day!

Th3RedGamer

Quote from: blalp on Sep 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
Quote from: masterninja5792 on Sep 13, 2016, 07:24 PMin ars magica 2 if you do everything right on your island then go to "another world" (spawn, the nether(using /nether), end (using /end)) then once you get to one of those worlds and look at your ars magica lvl you wil notice that you lost all your progress that you made in the island world
It's fine now, I went to the nether and end, all fine,

blalp

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Sep 24, 2016, 11:39 PM
Quote from: blalp on Sep 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
It's fine now, I went to the nether and end, all fine,
yay
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

fixed
Quote from: Rose2247 on Sep 12, 2016, 02:00 AMI think for some people, when they join, they get a msg that says A fatal error occurred, this connection is terminated.
This might not be all people but I know it happens to me.
fixed
Quote from: blalp on Sep 24, 2016, 07:11 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Sep 24, 2016, 02:26 PMI don't know how much of a new bug this is, but a new player just did /is create and his island didnt form.
sometimes they need to do /is restart if it isn't working.
@saywhat2365
Have a fantastic day!