Mar 29, 2024, 12:04 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Magical crops guide

Started by Rose2247, Sep 13, 2016, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose2247

Sep 13, 2016, 05:30 PM Last Edit: Jan 24, 2017, 06:27 PM by Rose2247
I know with the addition of magical crops not many people know how to use them so I decided to compile somewhat of a guide of what I know, you can add things if you find them out,

:sign: First off you'll need something called Minicio essence. You can get this in a few ways. Mining the ore or killing mobs.
    :sign: Next you'll need seed, normal wheat seeds. Surround the seeds with 8 minicio essence, it will give you minicio seeds.
    :sign: So now you'll wanna plant those or you can skip this and use a mob farm to get more essence.
    :sign: There are different tiers of seeds, to get access to the next tier you'll need a weak infusion stone. To get this you surround a diamond or emerald with 8 minicio essence.
    :sign: To get the next tier essence put the infusion stone in the center of the crafting table with minicio essence in a diamond shape around it
    :sign: in order to craft the next infusion stone you'll need essence from the seeds made with accio essence (Made by using the last step) I recommend using earth seeds seeing as you can also make dirt with the essence.
    :sign: once you have 8 essence from the seeds made with accio essence surround the weak infusion stone with the 8 essence(cannot be accio essence itself) and you'll receive a regular infusion stone.
    :sign: With the regular infusion stone you can make crucio essence.
    :sign: As you continue through with the different tiers(Minicio, accio, crucio, imperio, and finally Zivicio) you'll need different tier infusion stones.
    :sign: To get these you have to craft seeds with the different tiers of essence.
    :sign: There are 5 tiers of essence: Minicio, Accio, Crucio, Imperio, and Zivicio.
    :sign: There are also 5 infusion stones: Weak, Regular, Strong, Extreme and Master
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Rose2247

Sep 15, 2016, 04:07 PM #1 Last Edit: Sep 19, 2016, 05:30 PM by Rose2247
If you make a the hoes from magical crops you can get more minicio. (The hoes are upgradeable)
Edit: If you make the Zivicio set of armor you can fly(Kinda like the angel ring but you have to have the full set)

iFlirt

Thanks Rose! Hopefully this becomes useful to some people.
Lost Islands Elder

Rose2247

Ok so now that there are a lot of newer people joining lost, I might as well add some tips and helpful hint to help the new guys get as rich as some of us long term players.

:sign: Make a mob farm, any kind will do just as long as it spawns mob
    :sign: Once you have all the infusion stones(or a good amount of them) Make ore seeds(diamond, gold, iron etc etc)
    :sign: If you are using big reactors, make at least 3 yellorite crop farms(use the farming station from Ender-IO) Make sure the hoe you use has a lot of durability, tinkers' is recommended.(Or, you could ask me in game for an unbreakable one)
    :sign: To get more minicio seeds and essence make a farm, using the farming station, and put a zivicio hoe in the station.
    :sign: don't be afraid to ask some of the other players for help, many will give you the stuff for free, charge a low price(~1,000 EMP — ~10,000 EMP), or ask for a trade.

Hope this helps some of the newer players, and maybe some of you older players may find this helpful