Apr 25, 2024, 01:53 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Have you played on SFT for 24hrs straight?

Started by Darth_Noob, Sep 17, 2016, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever played 24hrs straight?

Yes
13 (20.6%)
No
42 (66.7%)
Nearly
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Darth_Noob

So as you can tell my the title, yeah, I know i have not managed , max i have ever played is 8hrs straight.

pwnswords

I slept for a day after I did 24 strait
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

American_Walrus

That is... wow. I hope this was during summer

Lucy_23x

Nope.
XD
I like my sleep far too much

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

iLaxrv10

I've played SFT probably consecutively for ~9 hours once. I don't think I could go more then that lol
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

ochoaj

I remember one time about a year ago, I played for 33 hours (with a few breaks of course) over a two-day period during summer.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Lucy_23x

Quote from: ochoaj on Sep 25, 2016, 07:32 PMI remember one time about a year ago, I played for 33 hours (with a few breaks of course) over a two-day period during summer.
I can see that happening

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Bakonator

I've been on TF2 server while it was still a thing and played with some friends for 28 hours, which consists of bathroom break and coffee indulgence.

Next thing I know my melatonin was so high i slept through a whole day.

Mk4

I played for 39 hours straight the week I came back to SFT which was approx a year ago. I also often pull 90-100 hours a week depending on my mood.

eye_nine

I did exactly 25 hours, (24 of actually being online, extra hour of breaks), on Bteam. This was over a year ago in August of last year.

ping99811

I do love SFT, but sleep is precious too...

Foonsen

Yes I have... we were building pmart and mining. I plan to do it again!!! xD
[Lost Islands Manager]

blakus87

I think the most I've logged straight is 10 hrs. Fell asleep at my desk.

onionboys

Doesn't there have to be some eye damage that happens if you stare at a screen for 24 hours?

blakus87

Quote from: onionboys on Sep 26, 2016, 12:28 AMDoesn't there have to be some eye damage that happens if you stare at a screen for 24 hours?

worth it

onionboys

Quote from: blakus87 on Sep 26, 2016, 12:32 AM
Quote from: onionboys on Sep 26, 2016, 12:28 AMDoesn't there have to be some eye damage that happens if you stare at a screen for 24 hours?

worth it

def not

Atherolite (99YellowGirl)

I'm Atherolite; you can call me Ather or Ath for short.
Formerly 99YellowGirl | She/Xe | Asexual & Aromantic
Discord (Atherolite#4352) | Instagram (@atherolite) | Xbox (Atherolite) | Steam (Atherolite) | ROBLOX (Atherolite) | Sky: Children of the Light (Ask for friend link)

GotAnError

Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

MrRed2016

I haven't played for more than 5 straight before (srry I have a life)

blakus87

Flame8o8

I did indeed, it was part of my 100 hour week that I pulled. In the long run it was probably a bad idea, as it burnt me out from Minecraft and I didn't play for a few months after it.

AidenBwah

I'm pretty sure I have? I've never documented it or anything but I've been in plenty of 24 hour calls, a few of which I played sft the entire time.

Bakonator

Quote from: 99YellowGirl on Sep 26, 2016, 12:59 AMI dont even get on the server much xD

I don't even think anyone stayed up on Pocket for more than 3 hours straight per log on.

omelott

I've pulled at least 4 all-nighters playing SFT during the Summer.  I'm sure I've played on SFT 24-hours straight sometime then. :P

Nubbun

Quote from: BirdTie on Sep 26, 2016, 03:50 AM
Quote from: 99YellowGirl on Sep 26, 2016, 12:59 AMI dont even get on the server much xD

I don't even think anyone stayed up on Pocket for more than 3 hours straight per log on.
Oh so whoever stays on for 24h will be the first? That's kinda cool, I'd do it but I don't like doing things straight
10/10 excuse just to not do it

\(◎o◎)/