News:

Please vote for us daily!

[Lost Islands] Mod Reccomendations.

Started by blalp, Sep 21, 2016, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluger69

If Possible, I Belive That Matter Overdrive Would Be A Good Mod

blalp

@Darknessfreddy @Mord3005 @fluger69 @Tyler7733 if we do ban androids, would the mod still be worth adding? Or would it be kinda like RFTools is now, mostly useless (but not completely)?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Just looking at what it adds, it does not really seem like much in the way of a mod without androids. Not to mention, the protections plugin would probably need some tweaking, a few things would certainly need to be banned, or the mod would have to be configured, because there are a few ranged explosive weapons in that mod which could grief islands from a range. Overall, without androids, it looks like a really  downgraded version of mekanism.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Darknessfreddy

Quote from: blalp on Mar 16, 2017, 02:19 AM@Darknessfreddy @Mord3005 @fluger69 @Tyler7733 if we do ban androids, would the mod still be worth adding? Or would it be kinda like RFTools is now, mostly useless (but not completely)?
they have really cool weapons and other stuff  i agree with tyler about the griefing weapons and ships have the tendency to crash thats another thing thats possible

Darknessfreddy

one mod that could be added is hatchery its chickens that lay special stuff.

Fractalion

Quote from: Darknessfreddy on Mar 21, 2017, 07:43 PMone mod that could be added is hatchery its chickens that lay special stuff.

I just had a look at that mod. It looks cool, but I have one big concern with it: FarmLimiter.

It seems to me that adding that mod would just be begging for issues to arise with players whose chickens are getting culled because they have too many of them.

Tyler7733

Quote from: Darknessfreddy on Mar 21, 2017, 07:43 PMone mod that could be added is hatchery its chickens that lay special stuff.
Hatchery basically looks like magical crops, except at least in magical crops, your farm does not up your entity count by a few dozen(or in a case where if i used it, a few hundred). We would probably be better off getting mericulture or agrocraft, which ever mod it is that basically lets you breed seeds to make them output more per harvest and grow faster, sticking with what we have, or add the addon for forestry that adds diamond bees, iron bees, etc.

blalp

tanks for recommending. The only problems i see with it have been addressed.
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 21, 2017, 08:24 PM
Hatchery basically looks like magical crops, except at least in magical crops, your farm does not up your entity count by a few dozen(or in a case where if i used it, a few hundred). We would probably be better off getting mericulture or agrocraft, which ever mod it is that basically lets you breed seeds to make them output more per harvest and grow faster, sticking with what we have, or add the addon for forestry that adds diamond bees, iron bees, etc.
Quote from: Fractalion on Mar 21, 2017, 08:16 PM

I just had a look at that mod. It looks cool, but I have one big concern with it: FarmLimiter.

It seems to me that adding that mod would just be begging for issues to arise with players whose chickens are getting culled because they have too many of them.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Here is an idea, this may be just what lost needs, the demigods mod. It is extremely overpowered in the aspect that you have the potential to get millions in max health and millions of base attack damage, but with a bit of configuration, it can be balanced to benefit lost. The first thing to be modified is removing the crafting(not furnace) recipe for the items that boost max health(+1 heart per item of this variant used) and base attack damage(+1 damage per item of this variant used). Second, add those 2 items to the shop for somewhere around 100 million emp each. Third, make a single one of them an occasional event reward. The armor and weapons in this mod are already balanced and would fit into lost quite well. Not to mention, since this mod lets you keep getting better with little to cap you off, it is long term somewhat slow progression. Not only will this lower boredom levels of quite advanced players, but it also provides potentially somewhat fixing the lost islands economy.

Schokofrosch1401

I want only 1 mod pls chisel mod it have better textures pls :)

SlimeyBoi123

a mod that i would think be nice is Cyclic https://www.kreezcraft.com/minecraft/mega-packs-mods/abc/c/cyclic-by-lothrazar/  it add alot of ways to automate more things (that page explains everything about the mod) :)
lost = life

Schokofrosch1401

2 mods for the beauty chisel mod and decocraft i think they would be very nice

Schokofrosch1401

i think this mod would be a nice update for the Server "Industrial Craft 2" you get op armor op tolls and other nice stuff, you can produce uu-matter with that you can clone items.

Tyler7733

Quote from: Schokofrosch1401 on Jun 17, 2017, 01:11 PMi think this mod would be a nice update for the Server "Industrial Craft 2" you get op armor op tolls and other nice stuff, you can produce uu-matter with that you can clone items.
"op armor" is a stretch, quantum suit is honestly draconic without the special abilities, but with a few other abilities. uu-matter however would be the only thing that could give this mod a chance. My guess is this suggestion is going no where for 2 reasons. First reason: skyfactory, second reason: it uses eu, not rf.

Rose2247

@blalp should we lock this topic with the development of the skyfactory server?
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Relevant_Chaos

As soon as we move to skyblock I'll lock it
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

blalp

Locked as there will not be another modpack update so no point in keeping this open.
Have a fantastic day!