[Survival] Big Halloween Build Competition

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Sep 26, 2016, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor_Thanos

Sep 26, 2016, 07:26 PM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2016, 02:18 PM by Thanos

Yes you heard right! We are having a building competition this Halloween! :D

What the competition consists of is the fully building a Halloween themed build somewhere in one of the Worlds and post the warp and the description/background story of your build on the replies! All buildings will be judged by the Judging team of the competition, which consists of myself (Professeur), Jinxie, misspiggy95 and TheStarNomad! Each judge can give your building up to 25 marks and the score will be counted at 100 marks being the highest reachable. Your score and the information of how much you got from each judge and their comments will be posted at your building application. The people with the top 3 high scores win the competition!

PRIZES
First place: 1.22 Million EmpBucks
Second place: 875,000 EmpBucks
Third place: 327,500 EmpBucks

All winners will also receive a special item(s) from misspiggy95 and Jinxie!
Donations are highly appreciated! If you wish to donate give the items/money to Prof_Thanos!

Deadline: Sunday the 30th of October 2016, 18:00 (GMT+0)

Please use the following Form to apply for your building to be judged!
You may make a team of up to 4 people as well!
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Warp:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Story behind the build:[/b]

You are not allowed to copy and buildings and your builds have to be appropriate!
Good luck!

misspiggy95

Just saying, Halloween is without a doubt my favorite holiday.
I cannot wait to see everyone use their imagination and make their builds come to life ^_^

Melons are love. Melons are life

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Sep 26, 2016, 07:34 PMJust saying, Halloween is without a doubt my favorite holiday.
I cannot wait to see everyone use their imagination and make their builds come to life ^_^
We sadly don't have Halloween in Greece (but I celebrate it with my Canadian friends :D) and it's by far one of my favourite holidays...
Looking forward to your builds! :D

lioneatszebra

brb, living offline

Mrs_Ender88

Good luck everybody  :heart:  Halloween is the best holiday.  :-*
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

blakus87

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

JinxOnTheLoose

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Britney1177

Good luck everyone! This sounds super fun, too bad I am absolutely terrible at building.  8)

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Patrail_

Me and my team are for sure gonna go all out  8) good luck guys!
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

Mazeworker

Awwww.... yeah... be prepared to be unimpressed with my build...

Im_NoT_Alex

camster65

When you say "your builds have to be appropriate" what do you mean? Like no blood or gore builds?

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: camster65 on Sep 27, 2016, 11:41 AMWhen you say "your builds have to be appropriate" what do you mean? Like no blood or gore builds?

Due to this being Halloween, we allow blood and gore. By remaining appropriate, we mean by also staying within the server's rules too such as builds of hate symbols and builds which represent certain areas of the human body. :)

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Mazeworker on Sep 27, 2016, 05:02 AMAwwww.... yeah... be prepared to be unimpressed with my build...
Quote from: Mazeworker on Sep 27, 2016, 05:02 AMAwwww.... yeah... be prepared to be unimpressed with my build...
Quote from: Britney1177 on Sep 27, 2016, 01:14 AMGood luck everyone! This sounds super fun, too bad I am absolutely terrible at building.  8)
It's not always about how good you are at building! We will also look for originality which is my favourite aspects about building - Don't over-worry about it. :)

Darth_Noob

I don't really like halloween, Christmas for the win <:

But seems fun!

xQuicScopex

can my face be an entry? xD I look like a Halloween character

Kamer

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Sadly I don't play on PC much, I'll try to play at that time!
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

stormshooter

Changed your quote to a code to make applying more easy. ^^

Green_Giant

This isn't a competition entry, but if anyone needs a little inspiration for what to build, check out: /warp ghost-train

It's cool ghost train train in the SFTThemePark that I built with help from Jinxie, Katherine and a few others. Hope it inspires some epic Halloween builds.

CaykoMarie

Username(s): CaykoMarie, Bade_Anthony,  ep9954
Warp: Dunno yet
Description: Dunno yet
Story behind the build: Dunno yet

diamondcc888

Lol, I recently built a Horror Map, not for Halloween but just for fun, seems like I got my build already.   :)

AndlatAndometi

Will building solo or in team influence the final score of a build, or not?