Apr 18, 2024, 10:10 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Are you looking forward to Chirstmas?

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Oct 03, 2016, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you looking forward to Christmas

Yes
7 (16.3%)
No
2 (4.7%)
HELL YEAH
19 (44.2%)
I don't really care
10 (23.3%)
I don't celebrate Christmas
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: Oct 18, 2016, 05:49 PM

Doctor_Thanos

Hey guys! So as you can see from the title, this poll is for Christmas lovers!

Yes - You really like the holiday and look forward to it
No - You don't look forward to it
HELL YEAH - You adore Christmas and you're that guy who listens to Christmas songs  and decorates from November
I don't really care - You don't care
I don't celebrate Christmas - You don't celebrate Christmas
Feel free to explain why bellow. :)

Doctor_Thanos

I listen to Christmas songs from October and decorate in mid November so, HELL YEAH! ;D

iLaxrv10

Hell yeah, I absolutely love this time of year, especially Christmas time. The October - December time is the best because theres a lot going on. Between Halloween, my birthday, thanksgiving and christmas its a really good time of year to spend with family and friends.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Im_NoT_Alex

My birthday is In November so XD And The Irish Religion Celebrates It a bit Diffrent, we all like sing and Crap, an Everyone Hosts Like a Party In the local hall, even the Local Church. So HELL YEA!

ping99811

I love the streets of Dublin during Christmas. Even my local town, they put up awesome lights and stuff.
Also, HELL YEAH!

Stoovs

To myself personally, Christmas has become a commercial holiday and a lot less of a religious one. Is that necessarily a bad thing? No, but I don't think it's a good thing either.

I've always seen Christmas as more of a time to spend with family and friends, and a lot less about what you get and I guess I could say the same thing about most holidays. They all seem the same, commercialized. People nowadays seem more interested in what they can buy for their friends and family and a lot less about the time and experience that they are going to spend with them. Other holidays I can specifically think of include Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and a few others.
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

ste2302

Britney1177

I voted for I don't really care because I don't care about the holiday itself. I just look forward to it because it's a day off tbh.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Aymaneto

I don't really celebrate christmas, but i'm looking forward to it. ;o

Bakonator

Planning some stuffs for Christmas. Definitely on to it.

Lucy_23x

Its Christmas. Yes.
Its for everyone c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Stancrazy

I simply have an extreme dislike for repetitive Christmas songs blasting over and over again.

blakus87

Quote from: Thanos on Oct 03, 2016, 05:52 PMI listen to Christmas songs from October and decorate in mid November so, HELL YEAH! ;D

Don't be that guy. Christmas music is only allowed after thanksgiving. Along with decorations. AFTER Thanksgiving.

ochoaj

I'm a bit of a scrooge when it comes to Christmas.

I despise the music, and I'm atheist, so I don't really have a reason to celebrate it, I just kinda do it because of habit.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't find much value in giving gifts. I'm super awkward when people give me things, unless it's something that I've really really wanted. If someone were to give me something that has basically no meaning to it, I'd be like "ohhhhh.....thankkkkssssss" and then I'd be sad.

Anyways, the only part of the holiday season that I absolutely love, is the fact that it's super cold. That way I can cuddle up in my bed with my cat.  :laugh:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

omelott

Meh, it's alright. I like candy canes though. ;)

Nafi

Darth_Noob

Christmas is the highlight oft he year, especially for young people like me

ochoaj

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: blakus87 on Oct 03, 2016, 11:58 PM
Quote from: Thanos on Oct 03, 2016, 05:52 PMI listen to Christmas songs from October and decorate in mid November so, HELL YEAH! ;D

Don't be that guy. Christmas music is only allowed after thanksgiving. Along with decorations. AFTER Thanksgiving.
I decorated yesterday... (Nov 3)