Mar 28, 2024, 05:28 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Lost] SkyLord Rank Edit!

Started by iFlirt, Oct 03, 2016, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iFlirt

Oct 03, 2016, 11:41 PM Last Edit: Mar 12, 2017, 05:15 AM by blalp
Here on Lost Islands there is a rank called SkyLord. We had an idea that SkyLords should be able to change the colors of their rank! Once a month you can choose the colors of your rank. Request the colors you want here or just ask an Admin in game to do it for you!

Your rank must meet the following criteria:

- Color of the brackets in your rank
- Color of the Sky in your name (will also be the color of your name)
- Color of the Lord in your rank
- Not be made solely of a staff color. Ex SkyLord. These are reserved so there is no confusion on who is staff.

Month: March

Players that have got their color changed:
Lost Islands Elder

Zesty

Can we have multicolours?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

blalp

Quote from: QuadKaiden|Yuggy on Oct 06, 2016, 11:06 AMCan we have multicolours?
you can have three colors. An example may look like: [SkyLord]
Have a fantastic day!

iFlirt

It's a new month! Reset the trackers.
Lost Islands Elder

blalp

New Month! reset trackers (XxRaging allready used)
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

changed to feb and added JbullAnimatronic
Have a fantastic day!

Fractalion

Are SkyLords with prefixes able to change the colour of their prefix, or are the colours of the prefixes set in stone?

I don't think I actually want to change the colour of mine, (the orange matches the colour of my armour, anyway) but I'm interested in knowing if it's a thing I can do or not.

blalp

reset list for march.
Quote from: Fractalion on Mar 12, 2017, 04:59 AMAre SkyLords with prefixes able to change the colour of their prefix, or are the colours of the prefixes set in stone?

I don't think I actually want to change the colour of mine, (the orange matches the colour of my armour, anyway) but I'm interested in knowing if it's a thing I can do or not.
This entire post is about being able to change your prefix color.
like [SkyLord] name:
Have a fantastic day!

Fractalion

Quote from: blalp on Mar 12, 2017, 05:16 AMreset list for march.
Quote from: Fractalion on Mar 12, 2017, 04:59 AMAre SkyLords with prefixes able to change the colour of their prefix, or are the colours of the prefixes set in stone?

This entire post is about being able to change your prefix color.
like [SkyLord] name:

Yes, but I am asking about the prefixes that donators/skylords can purchase, such as [Thaumaturge] Fractalion: