Red, Blue, Pink
All of the above
Where would you like the charging point
Top middle
Bottom middle
Left middle
Right middle

krankenstein20

Choose 3 (3 answers in 1 its a project for school I need to do a survey on what people would want on a phone)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Oct 04, 2016, 05:48 PMChoose 3 (3 answers in 1 its a project for school I need to do a survey on what people would want on a phone)
DUN DO ET!!!

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Nubbun

just picked up my phone to figure out what size it was >.>

\(◎o◎)/

iLaxrv10

• Larger than hand, not by much though.
  • Black and White
  • Bottom Middle
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Zesty

Larger than my hand
All of the above (I prefer standard colours but hey, I love seeing colourful phones)
Top middle as I like to use my phone on charge and although it makes the charger smaller but when I'm laying down using it on charge, when it's on the bottom it seems to bend and break, but how often do I rest my phone on the top? Never, hence I've never had to get a second charger.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

krankenstein20

Thank you so much to everyone who voted :), you all saved my butt :)