Mar 29, 2024, 05:49 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Unfortunate events

Started by Towelie, Oct 08, 2016, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Why Ellla? I don't know why..... I hope she will be happy now...... I am sad. We love you Ella......
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

pwnswords

Rest in peace Ella, we were not the best of friends but she always was so cheerful while talking in discord. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends. You will never be forgotten.
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

George

Rest in peace Ella , I won't forget you.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

AllyJadee

Although I never knew her, passings are always sad and she seemed like a nice person. Rest in peace <33  :heart:

MrEpicWonder

I'm honestly rather speechless, my thoughts and condelences to her family, friends and all those around her who cared about her, and cherished her.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Kelzinator

sorry to hear this... i didnt talk to ella alot but i am sure she was loved by all... and to any family and friends who may read this i wish you all the best 

Kamer

Rest in peace Ella, you will not be forgotten   :'(

iLaxrv10

Rest in peace, Ella. She was an amazing person and amazing friend, she left us all too early... My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.  :'(
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Britney1177

Although I never talked to her much, I am so shocked and upset right now. She was so young and this is devastating, I'm honestly speechless. Rest in peace Ella.  :heart:

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Green_Giant

Oct 08, 2016, 01:14 PM #35 Last Edit: Oct 08, 2016, 01:25 PM by Green_Giant
I honestly have no words for this moment right now. She was a person who I talked about some difficult times of my life to and she was going through some of the same stuff. I know her year wasn't going the best, but despite it all she still tried to make the most of it. My thoughts are with her family, I hope her great memories stay with her forever and she knows just how much people cared for her. Nobody deserves this.

DuanetheDino

My deepest condolences. Thoughts and prayers out to her family in this time of tribulation. She will be greatly missed among the SFT Community and our staffing family. Rest In Peace, Ella.
//DuanetheDino

HD

May god rest your soul... you were an amazing friend and an amazing person. I will not forget you

Shnarf_

This is truly tragic. I didn't know Ella that well, but I did know that she was a cheerful, great, happy person. My deepest prayers and love goes out to the family, friends, and anyone who knew her. I am very sad to hear this. She will be missed. Rest In Piece Ella. God bless you. I will never forget you.
Shnarf_

Aelia Angel

I am very speechless. I just hope she is in the right place now. There is NO REASON AND I MEAN NO REASON to joke about this. This will be right in our hearts, including mine. :heart:
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

jacob

I never knew Ella but I know she was an amazing person. my heart goes out to her family. She will be missed

Bakonator

All must said have been said in a chat between me and certain individual. My most sincere condolences and love.

MrRed2016

I just talked to her 2 days ago....

RIP Ella, my thoughts will forever be with you.

cutie56780

Rest in peace. We will miss you!

minechase01

This has hit me with great shock.. I wasn't the best of friends with her, but I could see she was a great person with a fantastic future. My heart is aching for her friends and family. R.I.P Ella you will always be loved  :heart:  :heart:
Pocket Elder
Peace, Love, and Hope = Happiness ☮💟 Trust in your friends, but rely on your true friends 😄🐱

Patrail_

I may have not talked with her a lot, but she was always a bundle of joy that helped change the mood. She will be missed. :(
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

Foonsen

Rest in peace Ella. We will all miss you.
[Lost Islands Manager]

Chocobo123456

#WillAlwaysRememberTheBanterWeHad RIP

JustOneCløwn

Rest in Peace Ella! You will never be forgoten :'(  :heart:

AnaMiruna

Rest In Peace Ella! I really loved you and you was a very good friend. R.I.P. I am so sorry for your friends and parents. ❤️❤️❤️