Mar 28, 2024, 11:56 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Unfortunate events

Started by Towelie, Oct 08, 2016, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantdm_jr123

Oct 08, 2016, 03:40 PM #50 Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 06:21 PM by Dantdm_jr123
I Didn't talk to you much and I deeply regret it But you were a great person And may you Rest In Peace. God Bless your Parents for raising such a great Person.. if we knew This was the Last time we saw you we'd say We love You Ella!  ❤️

what48.2

Wow this is quite a suprize for most of us... Rest In Peace Ella  :'(

IPwnCreeps

My heart goes out to her friends, family and acquaintances. It's always a tragedy to lose someone at such a young age. Reading this was not only shocking but heartbreaking. May she rest in peace.

blakus87

Sad face. Thoughts and prayers with the family.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

DylbertDangle

Not gonna act like I knew ella since I only had a chat with them once. I give my deepest condolences to all her friends and family. Hope your in a better place in peace. <3

CaykoMarie

No words I could possibly think of to type could ever express just how saddened I am by Ella's passing. She is a sweet, kind, beautiful soul. Her love for all of those around her will never be forgotten, and she will remain in my heart always.

lilxKhhiiimy

although Ella wasn't my best of friends, I knew she was always so nice and helped us out. Rest in Peace Ella, you'll never be forgotten! <3

Masterchief3145

Rest in peace Ella! You will be greatly missed! My thoughts and prayers go out to all her family and friends.

ZachAttack1170

Rest in peace Ella. Although I didn't see you much, you will still have a place in my heart.

the other guy

I knew Ella for a long time. She was a sweet innocent girl. I spoke to her on multiple occasions and learned a lot about how she cared for everyone and everything regardless of type. She has gone too soon and I know she will be happy where she is but that doesn't make it any easier to accept that she is gone. My condolences to all her friends and family. May she rest in peace.

lionblaze10

Though I never talked to her much I could tell that she had the deepest care and love of everyone and everything. She was a fantastic staff member, always eager to help and someone who poured her heart and soul into the job. My deepest of condolences go out to her friends and family during this very tough time. Ella was taken from this world to soon and will be in my heart and prayers for the rest of my days. Rest In Peace Ella. ❤

SFT'S sexiest pig,
》lionblaze10
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

AngelUniCorn

siplip1245

:'( rest in peace Ella for giving me second chance

Zesty

Hmm Ella and I, well I'd like to think we were close. We spoke when we saw each other at least. It's going to be hard to realize that, she won't be coming back but these things happen. You'll be missed.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Paarthy

Pookalton

Uhm, I don't know Ella. But with what little I've seen/heard she is a great person, deepest condolences to Ellas family and friends, I understand what you're going through.

skullgirls

Haha.. just sort of pulled myself together after hearing this news. I was in tears and Elrhyes was trying to comfort me. God, I don't want to believe this... I want it to be a joke. I want it to be some kind of prank. I wish so badly that there was something I could've done.

Rest in peace, Ella. I swear I'll never forget you. I'm so sorry.

Brightpkz

Deeply saddened to hear this news. I will never forget the conversations we had. You were amazing, rest in peace.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Smileyface2288

.......Too early well she's in a better place now I wish I could've said good bye *Solutes A great staff member she was :(

ochoaj

what the actual fuck. me and ella were just talking a few weeks ago on skype, talking about just everything.

she was a very nice girl, and my throat just clogged up when i saw this. my heart is broken. we love you ella. :'( 
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

bearskibear

Oct 09, 2016, 04:11 AM #71 Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 04:20 AM by bearskibear
Rip Ella you were an amazing friends and always knew how to make people smile, I wll never forget the great memories, stories that you told me, and laughs that we had. You were such a funny, happy  and cheerful person and was always speranza giggly you were always there for me and was always helping me and others.  I love you so much and it makes me very sad to not be able to talk to you anymore and I wish I could have said goodbye. <33
Pwn: "Scout be careful" *pwnswords has fallen into the void*
~ Rip pwn 2K16 ~

omelott

I can't believe how sudden this was. My thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. :(

boomonstervi

My prayers are with you Ella my bteam neighbor

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Rest in Peace Ella, I am upset about this  :'( , you were a very nice person and a very good staff member.

Signed,
TheRabster1428
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord