[LostIslands] End & Nether Reset Calendar

Started by blalp, Oct 13, 2016, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Oct 13, 2016, 10:59 PM Last Edit: Aug 28, 2017, 04:54 PM by blalp
This is a topic that will show when the Nether and End were both reset. Both the Nether and the End will be most likely reset on a weekly basis.

Last reset:
End: 8-26-17
Nether: 7-11-17

Feel like the Nether & End could use a reset and its been over a week since the last one? Feel free to reply here saying what world needs a reset and one will be done as soon as possible, or if we feel it is truly needed.

Protected Areas in the End:
     + The top of the End.
     + A 10 block radius around 0,0,0.
Unprotected Areas:
     + Small area at 0,0 for summoning The Dragon.
     + The underside of the End.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

:diamond:  Post made
 :iron:  End reset on 10-13-16 3:30pm
 :gold: Nether counter set to 10-13-16 as well.
Have a fantastic day!

Feddz

Great to know thank you for your consideration!

Tyler7733

Please everyone, use common sense, don't ruin the end as it was ruined last time, for those who have an angel ring or draconic armor, please mine the end from the bottom up, leaving the top layer, so people who want to kill endermen don't have to search far and wide throughout the end for endermen. Lets keep the end looking natural from the top so new people to the server don't get discouraged when they think the end is late game only due to the lack of land outside the protected area and the necessity of flight.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Oct 14, 2016, 12:34 PMPlease everyone, use common sense, don't ruin the end as it was ruined last time, for those who have an angel ring or draconic armor, please mine the end from the bottom up, leaving the top layer, so people who want to kill endermen don't have to search far and wide throughout the end for endermen. Lets keep the end looking natural from the top so new people to the server don't get discouraged when they think the end is late game only due to the lack of land outside the protected area and the necessity of flight.
on that thought, your recommendation was implemented, the top of the end is protected to have a safe platform for enderman killi. Below the surface is fair game to anyone. I will add this to the original post.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Just a slight request, could you unprotect the dragon egg structure? I have killed 12 ender dragons, and I only have only obtained 7 dragon eggs(3 of which I gave to others who didnt have one). Part of the reward for killing one is the egg, if you dont get the egg, that is a portion of the reward wacked off, and I dont know if it is just me at this point, but I am getting to the point where I only value dragon hearts for their sell value, but I value dragon eggs for their collectible value(for anyone who doesnt value dragon eggs and wants some emp or a dragon heart from them, I will give 2m emp per dragon egg, or a dragon heart per 20 dragon eggs).

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Oct 17, 2016, 08:49 PMJust a slight request, could you unprotect the dragon egg structure? I have killed 12 ender dragons, and I only have only obtained 7 dragon eggs(3 of which I gave to others who didnt have one). Part of the reward for killing one is the egg, if you dont get the egg, that is a portion of the reward wacked off, and I dont know if it is just me at this point, but I am getting to the point where I only value dragon hearts for their sell value, but I value dragon eggs for their collectible value(for anyone who doesnt value dragon eggs and wants some emp or a dragon heart from them, I will give 2m emp per dragon egg, or a dragon heart per 20 dragon eggs).
i added a torch on top of where they spawn. hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Oct 18, 2016, 12:54 AM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Oct 17, 2016, 08:49 PMJust a slight request, could you unprotect the dragon egg structure? I have killed 12 ender dragons, and I only have only obtained 7 dragon eggs(3 of which I gave to others who didnt have one). Part of the reward for killing one is the egg, if you dont get the egg, that is a portion of the reward wacked off, and I dont know if it is just me at this point, but I am getting to the point where I only value dragon hearts for their sell value, but I value dragon eggs for their collectible value(for anyone who doesnt value dragon eggs and wants some emp or a dragon heart from them, I will give 2m emp per dragon egg, or a dragon heart per 20 dragon eggs).
I hope the eggs dont fall into the portal after falling on the torch, if you didnt already, you may want to make a 1 block ring around where the egg drops.

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Oct 18, 2016, 12:56 AM
Quote from: blalp on Oct 18, 2016, 12:54 AM
I hope the eggs dont fall into the portal after falling on the torch, if you didnt already, you may want to make a 1 block ring around where the egg drops.
allready blocked upthe  portal  ;)
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

added a /warp nether2 and /warp netherpigman. Happy hunting!
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

XxRagingKillerX

Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo

blalp

nether reset
end didn't look too bad. people were using when i got on. will try again later.
Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

nether reset 12-14-16
@blalp restart end too when you get a minute
Have a fantastic day!

iLaxrv10

Updated the post, added some bolding, reorganized the sentences and made it look neater. Also, changed Nether Reset to December 14 and not November 30
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!