Mar 28, 2024, 08:54 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Other servers

Started by Towelie, Oct 21, 2016, 04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is a quick post because I need to be heading to work.

I think we should shut down:
- Minetest (it's practically deserted)
- TTT (unless someone tells me it works, i see it empty all the time)

and look for other game servers to host (ideas?)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Doctor_Thanos

I fully agree to take down Minetest and TTT as they are completely deserted.

I don't really have any ideas on what to host since I mostly play Minecraft... sorry. :l

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Thanos on Oct 21, 2016, 04:27 AMI fully agree to take down Minetest and TTT as they are completely deserted.

I don't really have any ideas on what to host since I mostly play Minecraft... sorry. :l
This^

Long time StarNomad

ochoaj

I've never been on them before, but if they are deserted, then yeah, take 'em down.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

IPwnCreeps

TTT is pretty much a husk of what it used to be, it doesn't have all the fun stuff it used to and most of the old players who were around when it was thriving have moved on from GMod. The game isn't that popular anymore.

HD

Yeah, those two servers should be closed.

How about (non minecraft)

- A TF2 (Team Fortress 2)server?
- Terraria?

How about (minecraft)

-Minigame server? (Idk, probably won't work, but who doesn't like the games ;D)

Mrs_Ender88

I never really played minetest or ttt. I would download and play minetest if you needed me to. What about a 7 days to die server (I own it, and a lot of my guild is playing that right now?)  What about starbound,  terraria, or wurm unlimited? (I own all 3 of them also)
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Cbossminer

Jyncs

Good News is Rust server is gaining players :D

Towelie

Quote from: Jyncs on Oct 21, 2016, 11:41 AMGood News is Rust server is gaining players :D
I saw, good job Jyncs! xD I saw 7 players online the other day!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xQuicScopex

theres a new mudpack out right now called hermitpack (its a hermitcraft mod pack) and its for minecraft 1.9 or 1.10 and its actually really fun if you wanted to replace them with other servers (minecraft idea)

I also think a terraria server would do pretty good too since weve never had one maybe people will be more inclined to try it out

Tysee

You should host a Unturned server again

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Tysee on Oct 21, 2016, 01:31 PMYou should host a Unturned server again

it kinda fell apart

Kingcozza

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Oct 21, 2016, 12:09 PMtheres a new mudpack out right now called hermitpack (its a hermitcraft mod pack) and its for minecraft 1.9 or 1.10 and its actually really fun if you wanted to replace them with other servers (minecraft idea)

I also think a terraria server would do pretty good too since weve never had one maybe people will be more inclined to try it out
We had a terraria server before, I think it was before MC... It stopped getting played.

Bakonator

I got Tow to shut down the TF2 topic and server before ._. . If only we could appreciate Conga Fortress a tad more.

Stancrazy

Terraria wouldn't last very long IMO. The whole game play is relatively short, coupled with the fact of many different people building houses on a 2D world. It would become clustered very easily, along with most players desire to be in the center.

Towelie

We've had terraria twice, not once.

Tysee

A garrys mod server!

CallOfTheElements

Don't starve: together is coming along nicely. We get many different players each day. I am experimenting with a Space Engineers server, if I can get it working I will let you know so you can try and set one up.

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Oct 21, 2016, 12:09 PMheres a new mudpack out right now called hermitpack (its a hermitcraft mod pack) and its for minecraft 1.9 or 1.10 and its actually really fun if you wanted to replace them with other servers (minecraft idea)

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Nov 04, 2016, 10:18 PM #20 Last Edit: Nov 04, 2016, 10:21 PM by TheRabster1428/LordOfSpirits
Maybe a PvP server? Everyone in my school that plays Minecraft talks about PvP, I never actually tried it, but we could make a PvP server for Pocket Edition as we don't really have another Pocket Edition server... And could I try to make one for SFT (of course if you want you want me to Towelie), I don't know how but maybe I could, I really want to help SFT.

By the way, what is TTT?
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord