Heat or Cold

Started by Aelia Angel, Oct 23, 2016, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heat or Cold?

Heat
Cold
I'm in the middle.

Aelia Angel

So what do YOU prefer? I like the heat better! :fire: (This is my very first poll xD)
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Nubbun

Cold + Blankets <3

\(◎o◎)/

JinxOnTheLoose

I prefer the cold, just like my heart.

td998

Cold in my room- but I HATE the cold if I don't have blankets or anything else to warm me

Cireshie

Cold. You can always put more clothes but you are limited to how much you can take off.

Besides, I'm just chilling with shorts in 40 degree Fahrenheit weather.

ALSO, going to bed cold is one of the best feelings. It gives me an excuse to cuddle with my blankets.

ButterWhisperer

Quote from: Cireshie on Oct 25, 2016, 10:14 PMCold. You can always put more clothes but you are limited to how much you can take off.

Besides, I'm just chilling with shorts in 40 degree Fahrenheit weather.

ALSO, going to bed cold is one of the best feelings. It gives me an excuse to cuddle with my blankets.

That is literally my reasoning, and I have been saying that reasoning forever.

You can legally put on more clothes than you can take off in public.

Darren64_NY

MrEpicWonder

After being in Spain when its been 45+ Celsius, still wearing a hoodie because I hate not wearing one. I'm with cold, because cold is good and rain is rad and blankets are great and snuggly
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Bakonator

Cold FTW  :snowball:  :snowball:  :snowball:  :snowball:  :snowball:  :snowball:

Bosslaya

Chilllll dude I play in de sno in shorts n t shirt.next time i do ill post a picture.
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Dantdm_jr123

Nov 19, 2016, 01:58 PM #11 Last Edit: Nov 20, 2016, 01:29 PM by Dantdm_jr123
Heat >:D lol Hot like the Flames that burn in my souless body.....Lol Jk

Bosslaya

Dantdm_jr123

Nov 19, 2016, 09:41 PM #13 Last Edit: Nov 20, 2016, 01:23 PM by Dantdm_jr123
Lol okay I'm trying to Dude xD

ochoaj

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

TheStarNomad✯

Lets just say I'd rather shiver than sweat.

Long time StarNomad

Bosslaya