Mar 29, 2024, 04:57 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Pokemon Sun & Moon event ideas

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 03, 2016, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Nov 03, 2016, 05:51 PM Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 05:54 PM by Dpa1991
I've been trying to think of some cool fun stuff we can do for when Sun/Moon releases

Ideas so far:

Race to be the first to beat the gyms (If there are any, I havent heard it confirmed or not if they've been scrapped)
If theres no gyms, first to beat all the trials

Race to beat the elite 4 (if there is any)

Challenge to see who can catch the first new generation Shiny

See who has the most pokemon caught by December 1st

These are just a few fun little events I was thinking we could do, we could also share friend codes to trade/battle and whatnot.

I would also like to do a give-away and give away a copy of the game, but I'm not sure if that would even be possible to do since we would have to ask for too much information.

E: Forgot to mention that there would also be some prizes on the pixelmon server to give for whoever wins. So post some feedback on how you think this would work, if you would participate etc or if you have an idea for a challenge

Nubbun

For the giveaway you can buy eshop giftcards on nintendo's website, but the highest amount is $50 i believe so there's that xD

\(◎o◎)/

Dpa1991

Quote from: magl on Nov 03, 2016, 06:05 PMFor the giveaway you can buy eshop giftcards on nintendo's website, but the highest amount is $50 i believe so there's that xD

Thats a good idea, I was thinking of an amazon giftcard but that would make more sense.

graven2603

Nov 03, 2016, 06:10 PM #3 Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 09:10 PM by graven2603
What about a race to have the most legendary pokemon or who can get the best ingame screenshot if it is in this gen

Im also going to participate unless its getting perfect ev/iv/nature/egg moves 2337 5056 3571
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

Terror134

Best nickname contest?

1v1 Dpa and winner gets cat pictures from Dpa all day?

TheStarNomad✯

Some possible ideas?-

- First person to collect all new pokemon this gen
- First person to collect all new alolan forms
- First person to collect all untrabeasts (apparently thats a thing)

I wont be participating in these however since I cant get the game till december or longer

Long time StarNomad

SuperJK

@Dpa1991  are u getting Sun or Moon? My sister is getting moon and I might get sun

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Dpa1991

I'm getting sun, starii is getting moon

krankenstein20

TO catch the most pokemon or most different?

DOMYOUTUBE

We should do something like this for wii u games! Id participate if I had interest in the games!

Chocobo123456

A few of my ideas just saying them so don't get angry at me xD

1. Nuzlocke Hardcore version. Just like a Nuzloke yet no runnin away from battles

2. Wedlocke Just like a nuzlocke yet you need a female male pair =D

3. Solo run. One pokemon you nubs :P

4. CATCH THEM ALL (Do i even have to explain?)

Dpa1991

Quote from: MooshMan231 on Nov 05, 2016, 12:27 PMWe should do something like this for wii u games! Id participate if I had interest in the games!

What wii games you have in mind?

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 06, 2016, 10:42 PM
Quote from: MooshMan231 on Nov 05, 2016, 12:27 PMWe should do something like this for wii u games! Id participate if I had interest in the games!

What wii games you have in mind?
New Wii U games are always coming out but I was thinking stuff like the new Paper Mario or maybe even Pokken Tournament? Among other games of course

MikaelRPL

This sounds pretty cool! Maybe catching the first legendary could be something? Or the first one to catch all legendaries?
Just some suggestions :P