Mar 28, 2024, 10:21 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Are there girls on the internet?

Started by Zesty, Nov 07, 2016, 06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well this is for school: Are you a girl on the internet, if so just the internet?

Yes, I use the internet and I'm a girl.
14 (37.8%)
No, I don't use the internet and I'm a girl.
3 (8.1%)
I used the internet, and much more technology and I'm a girl.
10 (27%)
I build my own things that are technology related, and use the internet daily.
7 (18.9%)
I'm a male.
39 (105.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Zesty

Well the title says it all. I'm doing a thing at school asking about gender roles and cyber safety, and well I need to add in how the gender roles on females may be impacted by the more male population on the internet, even if this isn't true.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

CaykoMarie

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

misspiggy95

What is this thing you call "girl"

Melons are love. Melons are life

Zesty

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Nov 07, 2016, 07:07 AMWhat is this thing you call "girl"

Would I be asking this if  I knew ;c I need help discovering what they are and where I can find one
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

JinxOnTheLoose

As a female, I can confirm that once you start using the internet, you turn into a male.

Aymaneto

Nubbun

What's the internet? never heard of it.

\(◎o◎)/

DOMYOUTUBE

Girls have to go on the internet to use this poll, so the second one will probably get no votes xD

ping99811

I just bought a nice grill, it works very well..
Oh wait...
Girl, you said? What on earth is "girl"?

darknuju

Quote30. There are NO girls on the internet.
^ from The Rules Of The Internet

one227

STOP TRYING TO ASSUME OUR GENDERS.

Joking <3

Bakonator

The second option made absolutely no sense. If you don't use the internet how the heck did ya got here?

Lucy_23x

Why is there no box for the people who are neither male or female.
What is this discrimination.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Doctor_Thanos

American_Walrus

As a male who uses the internet, I used to be female. Once I popped open my first laptop, POOF! Male

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: American_Walrus on Nov 07, 2016, 09:21 PMAs a male who uses the internet, I used to be female. Once I popped open my first laptop, POOF! Male
I dont want to know the biology behind this xD

Bakonator

Quote from: MooshMan231 on Nov 07, 2016, 09:41 PM
Quote from: American_Walrus on Nov 07, 2016, 09:21 PMAs a male who uses the internet, I used to be female. Once I popped open my first laptop, POOF! Male
I dont want to know the biology behind this xD
You never will since the Internet's people will come right through the screen and kidnap you before you can find out.

Lazy_0ne

CallOfTheElements

You become male the first time you use the internet. Its kinda like dank memes.

Zesty

Can we keep trying to get more votes on this please :D

SuperJK

Well I am a girl and I use the internet

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 09, 2016, 08:38 AMWell I am a girl and I use the internet
Indeed? Show us what a girl is then

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile