[Creative][Survival] Holiday Time Big Build Contest

Started by Bug, Nov 21, 2016, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bug

Nov 21, 2016, 07:42 PM Last Edit: Nov 22, 2016, 03:32 AM by TheOfficialMiner
Hey Guys! This year Katherine0496, Caz10, TheStarNomad, _smallfry5545, and I will be judging a holiday time contest!

The theme is pretty broad: just build something about your favorite thing about the holiday time! It could be just related to wintertime/late fall, or it could be a specific holiday!

Make sure all your builds are appropriate; and please refrain from anything overly religious that isn't specifically related to your holiday, as we don't want to start any unneeded debates.

To enter, just post your team name and team members here, up to four members.
Teams Must Have One Staff and One Non Staff Player.

We're trying somthing new; the building will take place on the Creative server this time, to get there just type /Creative while on the Survival server! You will get a creative building area for your team. Most likely your warp will be /warp [Your Team Name]. We will let you know on here when your plot and warp are ready.

Please be patient as your plots have to be set on the creative server. We will have your plots set ASAP after you post your teams, so post your teams as soon as you can.

Prizes will be 1Mil for First, 500k for Second, and 300k for Third, divided equally between teammates!
Money will be added to your Survival Account.

You have until December 16th to finish!

Judging should be finished by the 22nd.

Good Luck Everyone!
-If life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back, and let the world wonder how you did it.

4dan7

What is the max for the players on a team? Can I have 2jmods (including me) and 1 non-staff??
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

blakus87

Quote from: 4dan7 on Nov 21, 2016, 08:47 PMWhat is the max for the players on a team? Can I have 2jmods (including me) and 1 non-staff??

Traitor

Bug

Quote from: 4dan7 on Nov 21, 2016, 08:47 PMWhat is the max for the players on a team? Can I have 2jmods (including me) and 1 non-staff??

Quote from: Bug on Nov 21, 2016, 07:42 PMup to four members

Max is four, and you just have to have 1 staff and 1 non staff.
-If life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back, and let the world wonder how you did it.

Caz10

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see what people build :D

4dan7

Team name:ChickenWinners

Members:
4dan7(Jmod)
blakus87(Mod)
waffle_man22(Veteran)

Warp Name for our plot:
/warp danuswaffle
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

4dan7

When will the plots be set up for teams?
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Bug

Quote from: 4dan7 on Nov 22, 2016, 01:50 AMWhen will the plots be set up for teams?

They will be done ASAP, we will let you know once yours is set.

Zesty

Can I just build by myself please? Or with a friend? Like, do we need to have a staff, it seems kinda odd.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

xJade

Team name: RainbowJam

Members:
- xJimJam
- RainbowChick14
Warp Name:
/warp RainbowJam

PS: Found my own plot, hope that's fine and I already set the warp.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Bug

Quote from: Zesty on Nov 22, 2016, 04:00 AMCan I just build by myself please? Or with a friend? Like, do we need to have a staff, it seems kinda odd.

The idea is to get staff and non staff to get to know each other better, staff are players too. I'd be okay with you teaming up with staff from any server though.

Quote from: xJimJam ⚯͛ on Nov 22, 2016, 05:08 AMTeam name: RainbowJam

Members:

I'd like everyone to have the same size plot, not sure what size plots we are doing, so you might get a bigger one. @TheStarNomad✯

Zesty

Quote from: Bug on Nov 22, 2016, 05:37 AM
Quote from: Zesty on Nov 22, 2016, 04:00 AMCan I just build by myself please? Or with a friend? Like, do we need to have a staff, it seems kinda odd.

The idea is to get staff and non staff to get to know each other better, staff are players too. I'd be okay with you teaming up with staff from any server though.

Quote from: xJimJam ⚯͛ on Nov 22, 2016, 05:08 AMTeam name: RainbowJam

Members:

I'd like everyone to have the same size plot, not sure what size plots we are doing, so you might get a bigger one. @TheStarNomad✯

Ok I'm out. Sorry, but I only build with myself, and delmoren :P I can't build with other people, I get where you're coming from but honestly a lot of people are like that too.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: 4dan7 on Nov 21, 2016, 10:22 PMTeam name:ChickenWinners

Members:
4dan7(Jmod)
blakus87(Mod)
waffle_man22(Veteran)

Warp Name for our plot:
/warp danuswaffle
Plot is ready at the warp you specified!

Quote from: Bug on Nov 22, 2016, 05:37 AM[attach]Quote from: xJimJam ⚯͛ on Today at 05:08 AM[/attach]
QuoteTeam name: RainbowJam

Members:
I'd like everyone to have the same size plot, not sure what size plots we are doing, so you might get a bigger one.
We're doing 100x100 plots (same size as a normal one)

Long time StarNomad

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Bug

Quote from: George_Filos on Nov 22, 2016, 01:11 PMWe will build at building contest at /w3?

George if you come up with a team, you will get a plot in creative. :D

Patrail_

Me and @diamondcc888 are a team and possibly 1 more person. I'll get back to you if that last person decides to join. Team name is DiamondShovel.
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Patrail on Nov 22, 2016, 10:46 PMMe and @diamondcc888 are a team and possibly 1 more person. I'll get back to you if that last person decides to join. Team name is DiamondShovel.
Plot is ready at /warp DiamondShovel!

Long time StarNomad

smallfry5545

Looking forward to see all the builds, good luck everyone!

MrChanango

Nov 23, 2016, 06:06 PM #18 Last Edit: Nov 24, 2016, 01:46 AM by MrChanango
Team name: OmgChanTris

Teammates:
MrChanango (JMod)
Omgdawn (Veteran)
TristenC7 (Jmod)
diamondcc888 (Elite)
BTW we already started building on my plot so do not delete plz
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Patrail_

Me and @diamondcc888 forfeit, we're deciding to not continue with the building competition and would like to pull out. Sorry for suddenly leaving when we already have a plot set up for us. Team DiamondShovel is no more.
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

TheStarNomad✯

Cummon guys make a team and join in! Not all that long left

Also a note; can you all please be sensible? Someone spawned in a lot of snow golems and while I'm sure they had their amusement it also causes lag.

Thanks!

Long time StarNomad

Bug

Quote from: MrChanango on Nov 23, 2016, 06:06 PMTeam name: OmgChanTris

Teammates:
MrChanango (JMod)
Omgdawn (Veteran)
TristenC7 (Jmod)
diamondcc888 (Elite)
BTW we already started building on my plot so do not delete plz

Do you have a warp?

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

TheStarNomad✯

May I also add; please be nice about others' builds.
It's only taking the fun out of this event :)

Long time StarNomad

ASquattingDog

For us non survival players that want to participate do we get pixelmon rewards

ASquattingDog

Team Name: The Whackyardagains

Members:
ASquattingDog (Mod)
PrinceoWhales (Mod)
SashaLarie (Nub I mean elite)

pls set us a warp

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: ASquattingDog on Nov 26, 2016, 04:56 AMTeam Name: The Whackyardagains

Members:
ASquattingDog (Mod)
PrinceoWhales (Mod)

pls set us a warp
Warp at /warp Whackyardagains

Long time StarNomad

DylbertDangle

Quote from: ASquattingDog on Nov 26, 2016, 04:56 AMTeam Name: The Whackyardagains

Members:
ASquattingDog (Mod)
PrinceoWhales (Mod)

pls set us a warp
Wild_Paw has joined our team

Bug

Quote from: ASquattingDog on Nov 26, 2016, 04:29 AMFor us non survival players that want to participate do we get pixelmon rewards

I'm looking into this but I make no promises other than money on Survival.

Bug

15 days left! Make sure you get your builds finished by the 16th! Anyone still wanting to join is free to but time is short!

Bug

Quote from: Bug on Nov 27, 2016, 07:12 AM
Quote from: ASquattingDog on Nov 26, 2016, 04:29 AMFor us non survival players that want to participate do we get pixelmon rewards

I'm looking into this but I make no promises other than money on Survival.
It looks like we will be able to get you your prize on Pixelmon if you win :D

Bug

Judging will start at 8:00 PM CST tomorrow! Make sure your builds are finished by then!

xJade

Bump! anyone know when the winners will be announced?

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Katherine