Nov 18, 2019, 01:00 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Minecraft White Elephant Gift Exchange

Started by Beatrice9812, Nov 27, 2016, 09:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatrice9812

Hi everyone! Today, @sublimecozy6790 hosted a secret santa game on the server and it made me want to do a secret santa gift exchange! For those of you that don't know, a secret santa gift exchange is where a group of people each buy one gift for another person and they don't know who is there secret santa until they get their gift! If you want to be in the secret santa gift exchange, comment your username below by December 15 and I will randomly assign you someone so that you can give them a gift. Guidelines for gifts are as follows: Your gift must be worth more than a piece of cobblestone and be worth less than a :diamond: or :diamondblock: .  The gifts will be exchanged on December 21, and everyone who signs up will get a gift.

Bosslaya

Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

Bosslaya

Bump,reason:still relevant but almost invisible
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Beatrice9812

Ends today! Enter now if you want to. Last chance. I will be pming everyone on the list tomorrow.

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 14, 2016, 10:59 pm #6 Last Edit: Dec 14, 2016, 11:46 pm by Dantdm_jr123
This sounds very interesting.. I'll join. :)

IGN: Dantdm_jr123

Beatrice9812

Today's the day everyone! Sometime today or tomorrow, meet up with the person you are going to gift and give them their gift! When you get one, be sure to say thank you. If you can't find the person after a few days, message them on forum to decide on a time to meet. Please note that if you have failed to get a gift for your person, you can't receive one. Instead, the person who was supposed to get  a gift from you will get yours. Have fun everyone and enjoy your  :chest: (Gifts)!  :laugh:

Beatrice9812